Em just turned 40 today...

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eminem said:
Just sayin' you might want to wish the greatest rapper alive a happy birthday ;)

Absolutely NOT the greatest rapper alive. FAIL....
While M is a great rapper and happy birthday to Slim... he is no where near the best rapper alive. I can name ten better ..... That musta been why they had is life story on vh1 this morning.
While I like and respect m he is no where the best rapper. he is looking with binoculars at the best artist alive....
I totally disagree with Vh1 assessment that he paved the way for white rappers. There were many before him. The BEASTIE BOYS are the first and BEST successful white rappers. Not only did they pave the way. There music PUNKS Eminems..it Is absolutely better, more diverse and more meaningful. They not only accomplished this but also did it over a period of 15 years not 5 like Eminem. They were not only successful as rappers(like m) but MUSICIANS, and producers..
I like Eminem but he couldn't sniff the BestieBoys jock strap. I was rockin the F out of a Beastie Boys Cassette Boom Box back in the day(1986- album(License To Ill) and that primitive album would put Slim Shady's music in a little girls lunch box if you consider the eras.........

Last edited:

BenButton

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk Infinite killed it. And that was in 95. Em has been in the game for 17 years if you go by his first tape. He has definately had some not so good albums. But overall, he kills it. And even at his age, no freestyler can top him. Just my opinion though. Not my favorite, but definately one of the best out there

wheats - 45
steel pennies - 1

V nickels - 1
buffalo nickels - 2
wartime nickels - 0

mercury dimes - 1
silver dimes - 7

silver quarters - 4

90% halfs - 0
40% halfs - 0

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely NOT the greatest rapper alive. FAIL....
While M is a great rapper and happy birthday to Slim... he is no where near the best rapper alive. I can name ten better ..... That musta been why they had is life story on vh1 this morning.
While I like and respect m he is no where the best rapper. he is looking with binoculars at the best artist alive....
I totally disagree with Vh1 assessment that he paved the way for white rappers. There were many before him. The BEASTIE BOYS are the first and BEST successful white rappers. Not only did they pave the way. There music PUNKS Eminems..it Is absolutely better, more diverse and more meaningful. They not only accomplished this but also did it over a period of 15 years not 5 like Eminem. They were not only successful as rappers(like m) but MUSICIANS, and producers..
I like Eminem but he couldn't sniff the BestieBoys jock strap. I was rockin the F out of a Beastie Boys Cassette Boom Box back in the day(1986- album(License To Ill) and that primitive album would put Slim Shady's music in a little girls lunch box if you consider the eras.........

Now we see who is the closeted M.C. Hammer fan.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we see who is the closeted M.C. Hammer fan.

M.C Hammer? What are you talking about? ....although I did used to live less then 10 minutes away from him and his house was legendary in my city when I was young.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relevance to Coin Roll Hunting?

Errr nothing that is why it was moved to music......... Personally can't stand rap myself..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread