jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't remember Phantom Blue, But I'm fairly Certain I've heard the song before.

these days I have a hard time getting all the way through hard rock songs.
even when I like them.
I couldn't stop Listing to that one. & it wasn't the View.
I was typing while Listening :laughing7:

Last edited:

Don57

Feb 7, 2009
Lindenhurst NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 6T / Prizm 9" Spider Coil / Prizm Mini DD Coil / Garretts Pro Pointer / Lesche trowel
Primary Interest:
Other
Michelle Meldrum (RIP) from Phantom Blue went on to start her own band "Meldrum". They put out a couple of cd's , one of them being "Blowin' Up The Machine". An excellent album from start to finish. A lot heavier than Phantom Blue. If you like her work you should check it out.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michelle Meldrum (RIP) from Phantom Blue went on to start her own band "Meldrum". They put out a couple of cd's , one of them being "Blowin' Up The Machine". An excellent album from start to finish. A lot heavier than Phantom Blue. If you like her work you should check it out.

Thanks! I had to look her up....Meldrum's albums are hard to find as I just found out.

Don57

Feb 7, 2009
Lindenhurst NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 6T / Prizm 9" Spider Coil / Prizm Mini DD Coil / Garretts Pro Pointer / Lesche trowel
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks! I had to look her up....Meldrum's albums are hard to find as I just found out.

The first Meldrum album is nothing special. Blowin' Up The Machine is GREAT ! They are both available on Amazon for about $15

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions