Nice mens 14 K 2 diamonds

Gary G

Sep 11, 2008
This is one of my best rings. Found Sept 2,2008 in 4 ft of water. No name on it, GEE Thats tooo Bad!
My wife can't take this one! It is a mans 14 K White gold with 2 diamonds. Weighs 1/2 an oz. I have a friend that has a large retail jewelry store. He appraised it at $1,000.oo plus.

Sorry guys, I'm trying to get the pic size down below 512 KB

Attachments

• 14 K white gold 9  08 B.jpg
    14 K white gold 9 08 B.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,226
Upvote 0

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, you don't find many of those! (maybe in Hawaii though)...

OP
OP
G

Gary G

Sep 11, 2008
I found it in a small fresh water lake close to Syracuse NY. I hunt central NY and travel to St. Lawrence River frequently to water hunt, wading and diving. Just got back from St. Lawrence last night.

OP
OP
G

Gary G

Sep 11, 2008
Hey Woody50, I got married on a beach in Hawaii in 98. I started hunting about then. Now I often wonder how great the hunting must be. Wanted to move there cause I fell in love with those islands. It is my retirement dream! My wife and I have family here in NY and chose not to leave them.

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary G said:
Hey Woody50, I got married on a beach in Hawaii in 98. I started hunting about then. Now I often wonder how great the hunting must be. Wanted to move there cause I fell in love with those islands. It is my retirement dream! My wife and I have family here in NY and chose not to leave them.

Well if you read W&E Treasures you would have seen some of the beautys that were found there! My sister lived there for years, but finally left, after those years of living on an island she needed to get back to a place where your could drive in a straight line for 300 miles. Got tired of living on an island. I did live for a few year also, but didn't metal detect then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions