14K Gold chain found with my Tejon Tesoro

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
Found 14K mens chain with my tesoro tejon on an old field. Found out later it used to be a football field in the early 20's. Can't see any lines but when I went on the internet, I went on a map site from arial view and saw an old image of the land and it still had some of the line on the field. Anyway, the chain I don't think was that old because it as only about 3 -4 inches deep. In the picture it's all cleaned up.

Attachments

• 0614082220a.jpg
    0614082220a.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 733
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
Coinzapper said:
Found 14K mens chain with my tesoro tejon on an old field. Found out later it used to be a football field in the early 20's. Can't see any lines but when I went on the internet, I went on a map site from arial view and saw an old image of the land and it still had some of the line on the field. Anyway, the chain I don't think was that old because it as only about 3 -4 inches deep. In the picture it's all cleaned up.
Sorry for CAPS in the heading. Did not realize till after. I tried to change it, no can do.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
mighty nice find there cousin CZ!! ;D Looks like you got the caps issue fixed too! :thumbsup:

S

seger98

1920's ball field? I'd be back there looking for some old silver!

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
Thats pretty cool! Do you hunt that field by the pool at all? My dad was telling me they used to have carnivals there? Anyways great find, maybe I'll run into you sometime ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread