some pics from kane23

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Here we go again I am going to try to post some pics for Kane23 scoinssilver2.jpg [ scoinsgold2.jpg scoinboxbig1.jpg scoinboxlittle2.jpg ]
[/img][/img] scoinssilver2.jpg
scoinssilver2.jpg
scoinssilver2.jpg

sorry about the duplicate pics I'm still trying to figure this out

Attachments

• scoinsgold3.jpg
    scoinsgold3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,830
  • scoinsold2.jpg
    scoinsold2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,800
  • scoinslibertyandbox.jpg
    scoinslibertyandbox.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,802
Upvote 0

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bula,
Ok thanks, I did'nt want all of these posted, but thats ok. I found everything in picture # 3,also the gold coin ring with the gold coins and picture #8 contains a lot of my recent finds, I found evereything in this picture. Most everything else I bought or traded for. Sorry it took bula to post some of my finds. I don't have a PC. HH Kane 23

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats a great bunch of finds you got there Kane23.
What are those in the coins in the first pic and in pic #8?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sweeet collection you got there my friend! Thanks for posting them Bula! Someday we will get that guy to get himself a computer and digital camera......naaaah, he is always too busy detecting and the computer is probably not high on his priority list! lol Was great to see more of his finds though!

OP
OP
bula

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Cynagyl, your are right. The only way he will get a computer is if he finds one with his machine & then I doubt that he would use it. But that's OK I need the pratice posting pics anyway.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bula said:
Cynagyl, your are right. The only way he will get a computer is if he finds one with his machine & then I doubt that he would use it. But that's OK I need the pratice posting pics anyway.

lol no doubt! I think the only reason we manage to get him to stop and use a computer at all is because it is at the library and he is going there anyway! :tongue3: uhoh....I best quit teasin him so bad or he might stop doing that even! :o

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty neat collection. How long did it take you to find all those good items?

HH, Ringfinder

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You sure had me fooled, anyway congrats. I appreciate letting everyone view them. Good luck.

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the compliments! Rodger dodger,most of the finds in picture #8 are from the last five years. I found the gold coin ring about 6 years ago.For her own reasons, the wife won't allow the internet in our home. The coins in picture #1 are European crowns and other coins, 1541 to the l700's. the treasure box in the pictures contain silver rings and other like items(medals etc) that I have found in the last 8 years or so.The ancient coins are all before 220 A.D.,the oldest about 470 BC.
Cynangyl,your the best,Bula thanks again.....Kane 23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to see collections of finds and European and ancient coins from the rest of you. Good hunting, kane 23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a detector without a readout, a tesoro tejon ... kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used