Best Find in old park

dirthunter

Apr 9, 2009
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Silver Umax
Last year while hunting an old park near my home in Midwest City, Okla. I found a diamond wedding ring set, approx. five inches down, under a old bench. I had the ring appraised at five thousand dollars from a jewler. This ring won me "Treasure hunter of the Year" from my metal detecting club. He advised it appeared to be a really old design, probably from the 40's.

I found this ring with a Tesoro Compadre. I really love this machine, it runs circles around my ace 250 for finding jewlery. Most of my hunting buddies with more expensive machines are thinking twice about the Compadre. I have found numerous gold, and silver jewlery items with the Compadre.

Sorry, no pictures, I will have to learn how to download them to TresureNet.

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure would love to see that ring. Good luck on the downloading pictures. HH......

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey DH....I removed the other post cause I was being a butt! I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I think it was a neat find, just too bad you didn't get to post a picture of it. I know sometimes you can't, and I shouldn't have jumped to the "fish story" comment.

Good luck with your future finds and Happy Hunting!
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread