My dog craps money...a dogsh*t story

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
Goes like this.........My best bud ever, a Shephard/Collie mix, "Junior" was his name, had just passed away after 12 years. I was at a customer's house & they were getting rid of a 9 month old "puppy" named Bama Bear.We changed his name to Bubba, cus he was just so big, sweet & dumb!!I swear he has buck teeth. They had to keep him in a cage, because thier other dog, who was much bigger, hated & chewed him up pretty bad..Bubba was 110 lbs then!!! Anyway, I brought him home because I felt sorry for him, and we took a liking to each other before they asked. I guess it was a week or so later that my wife & I started noticing more and more pieces of dollar bills all over the yard. Times were & still are tuff & we couldn't figure out where this stuff was coming from because we were counting pennies just to get by. We knew where every cent went & we weren't missing anything. One day,I was mowing the lawn & noticed a dried up turd with a crinkled up dollar bill stcking out of it, and then two more turds with money sticking out of them close by..I got my grabber stick & plucked them out. I took the three bucks & stabbed them to the picnic table with my filet knife....after several weeks, when the bills had been through the weather & bleached out, I bought a six pack of beer & the wife & I toasted Bubba...

Who says you cant sh*t money is a friggin liar

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jpitt1970

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
I ran into Bubba's previous owner a year or so later @ the local Wally World & asked him how much money he was missing before I took him & he just about lost it when I told him the story. he told me that he suspected that Bubba had eaten his entire wallet a week before and he wasn't sure how much was in it, but it was way more than 3 dollars, plus credit cards & driver's liscense. I never found any more than 3 whole 1 dollar bills or any kind of plastic in the yard, but who knows what I didn't see while riding the lawn tractor!!!!!

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of a Cheech and Chong movie - A little Labrador.....................................................

ROFLMAO.gif ROFLMAO.gif ROFLMAO.gif

Attachments

• ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,317
  • ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,344
  • ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,326

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
:laughing9:

We used to have a half cairn terrier half chihuahua that loved to eat dirty underwear. If there was dirty underwear anywhere but in the basket he would sniff them out and have his supper. I guess he needed more fiber in his diet.

Native1858

Oct 12, 2008
Colorado Springs
Was mowing the lawn one day and stopped the mower just before going over this stretched out lump of ...........I didn't know what. I stopped and looked real good before continuing and realized it was a squirrel that had been eaten, and passed through a dog. Ouch.

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
What about a dog that eats the string inside of a baseball and the string is so long that he starts to poop out one end while he is still eating the other end. Just think you could floss your dog.

TXPIRATE

Aug 21, 2003
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that was so funny I read that to the young Lady that I work with and we were both loa off.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats so funny. Just think, those dollar bills are in someones wallet right now... :D

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I've heard that a chihuahua makes a great pet, because you never have to take it out for a walk. You just hold it out the window and squeeze.

:D

TiredIron

Mar 10, 2009
Cotopaxi, Colorado
Detector(s) used
CZ-7, F5, FX-3
BUHahahahahahahaha........... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm glad you found out the source of the cash.....if not I'd of had to track that pooch to see if he found his own hidden cache somewhere. Its like a dog coming home with a human femur...or a hand! :o

TiredIron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread