FRN Box Series 1934

lionking

Tenderfoot
Dec 3, 2009
mindanao island
Detector(s) used
Balanghoy
After 3 hours walking in the mountain trail leading to the hinterlands of Camanlangan, a gold producing region in Compostela Valley Province in Mindanao, we reached our campsite hoping to find a goldmine prospecting area. As we sipped our coffee, a miner from another outfit approached me and drank coffee w/ us. The discussion was changed from gold prospecting to treasure hunting.

He told me that their team is excavating for treasure down in the Visayas Area found a Metal Boxes inside a WW2 concrete bunker in the island of Bohol back in 2007. He added that maybe I could help their group headed by his uncle to find a buyer for their find, I assured him why not, provided I have to see these items first.

Hurriedly I left my group and headed to his uncles' house in Nabunturan Municipality where they kept the items. He then introduced me to his uncle who in his 70s seems so suspicious on anynew face that goes to their frontyard. After awhile of convincing that I can contact a buyer, (actually I'm just only curious to see what they've found) he took a metal box and showd it to me.

The box weighs around 8-10 kls, 65mm thick x 250mm wide x 400mm long by my estimate. The box is made of Steel, or maybe aluminum and the front cover is made of Bronze w/ U S of A markings and eagle clasping arrows and leaves in his talons. Honestly, I havent had the slightest idea what the box is hiding inside so I told them, we'll open this box who knows there are jewelries or small bars inside. After 45 minutes we were able to destroy the box using pliers, hammer and screwdriver and what we found inside are only a set of bank documents e.g. $deposit certificates,
greencards,a sheet of film and 250 pcs. Federal Reserve Notes dated 1934.

Now, my question is:

1) Why this docs was hidden inside a war bunker when its proper place should be inside the
vaults of the Federal Reserve bank in the US?
2) There's a Gold Certificate in the docs showing a deposit of tons of Gold! is it still there in the
Bank Depository?
3) In the Dollar deposit certificate, it shows that Billions of Dollars has been deposited in the
Fed Res Bank of Atlanta redeemable after 33 years w/ earning an interest of 4% per annum.
BUT its already 75 years from 1934, the date when this was issue, is this expired?
4) How did this Bank Documents landed in the Philippines? I'm sure its not by accident it found its
way inside a bunker, it must be part of a war loot. As in spoils of war, isnt it?
5) Why there are greencards inside? I used to think that if u wanna go 2 the US one has to have a
greencard, this one is different. What does it stands for?

If there's somebody out here who's very knowledgeable w/ this find, can you please enlighten me on this?

thanks,

LK

Attachments

• PB180024.JPG
    PB180024.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 4,718
  • PB180010.JPG
    PB180010.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 4,992
  • PB180029.JPG
    PB180029.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 4,045
Upvote 2

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lionking said:
mile-ender said:
Serious? Three posts, and quick to defend himself.... :laughing9:
People are funny.

Bro,

I'm dead serious on this topic when I post it in this forum, (and you're :laughing9:). I'm totally --deleted-- and uninformed about this Find, and I hadnt had the slightest idea that this item is a fake because I personally destroyed this box and found this docs inside. that's why I turned to this forum of highly learned, educated and respectable individuals hoping that I can get ANSWERS to my questions, instead, Ive been laughed at, been called names e.g. con artist, scammer,stupido,......see?

Is this how we 're going to treat our fellow members if we dont know the answers to their questions? by mockery? answer my questions first pls......

have a nice day,
LK

Read more carefully, no one called you stupido!

U

umrgolf

lionking said:
cheese said:
"If there are fakes, I'm sure there are originals"??? Huh??

Why would you think that? They were never made. I saw a costume of Darth Vader, but that doesn't mean he really exists.

They made fake 3 dollar bills too, but that doesn't mean they are copies. I think you are confusing copies with fakes. Looking at the pics, I find it hard to believe the papers were even in the box for more than a short time.

We share the same position when I open the box. This box is part of a Big Box consisting of 12 small boxes. If u can go here, we will give you the chance to open the remaining boxes.

I bet he can't wait to get a ticket

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
lionking said:
so...they're already using plastics back in 1940s.

Nope. These thin black plastic garbage bags were not invented, nor were they in use back in the 1940s.

These are the small, yet significant, items fraudsters forget about when soliciting "goods". Fortunately for all involved, the sleuthing capabilities of the TreasureNet members are able to point out these discrepancy's and foil the plot.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good work SWR :icon_thumleft:

SS

Attachments

• 122-998.jpg
    122-998.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,674

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
Silver Searcher said:
Good work SWR :icon_thumleft:

SS

Oh...I'm sure there will be a counter-offer to follow.

Something along the lines of flying over to the Philippines and open the other 11 boxes of fake bonds :dontknow:
Then I think he is beyond our help :'( :'(

SS

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
SWR said:
These are the small, yet significant, items fraudsters forget about when soliciting "goods". Fortunately for all involved, the sleuthing capabilities of the TreasureNet members are able to point out these discrepancy's and foil the plot.

That, and the completely ridiculous dollar amounts that are used on these certificates.

Try using less zeros next time. It will at least appear more plausible. All Westerners aren't billionaires.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well. Had my plane ticket in hand, ready to go. Now I see they have inposed martial law in the Philippines. Guess I'll go look for the gold and silver lighthouse BuckleBoy told me about.

Trashpicker

Greenie
Feb 20, 2008
NM
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS, Explorer II with X-1 Probe ,Minelab Eureka Gold
Ok you guys....lionking really thinks he has a treasure...I have found many treasures also. he is not agreeing with all of you that have responded with the "Scam" theory, so just let him believe the story and as friends on the forum, send him cigarettes and soap on a rope in jail, and with Christmas on the way, maybe a file in the fruit cake would be a nice touch....
This is way too much fun to be legal!!
Happy hunting and good luck.
Trashpicker

Doesn't matter either way. The gold standard was eradicated and now we carry useless pieces of paper. That scam was done a long time ago!
For all the gold that exists on paper...........Hmmmmn. :dontknow:
Redeemable? :laughing9:
Never a dull moment @ internet land!
Dave.

comfortablynumb

Sep 8, 2009
NW Missouri
http://thunting.com/smf/yamashita_treasure/federal_reserve_box_series_1934-t2598.10.html;wap2=

"If you are presented with documents of this nature, the US Secret Service at the US Embassy would be delighted to hear about it and will assist in any way that they can."

For other examples of this high profile crime please see the following web pages:-

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~twells/news110.htm

http://www.uk-fraud.info/al_bond.htm#top
Revised: 17 June 2002

Darn, I thought someone found General MacArthur's piggy bank!!! :wink:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
comfortablynumb said:
http://thunting.com/smf/yama--deleted--a_treasure/federal_reserve_box_series_1934-t2598.10.html;wap2=

"If you are presented with documents of this nature, the US Secret Service at the US Embassy would be delighted to hear about it and will assist in any way that they can."

For other examples of this high profile crime please see the following web pages:-

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~twells/news110.htm

http://www.uk-fraud.info/al_bond.htm#top
Revised: 17 June 2002

Darn, I thought someone found General MacArthur's piggy bank!!! :wink:

Wow, Ive got Comfortably Numb playing while reading your post. Spooky.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh, and just in time for the Holidays! As always, another great read from the Islands!
Carl

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Mindanao Island, Camanlangan, Compostela Valley Province, Bohol, Visayas Area, Nabunturan Municipality,
I could go on but Frodo is waiting for me back at the Shire.

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear

(oops, wrong forum)

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What i would of done was -- ask the owner if you could have just 1 bill to take to the nearest Federal Bank in the Philippines and have them ! check it out in 5 minutes you would have a answer problem solved ,you know the old saying why give it to someone else if i can have it ? :read2:

Luna Dolphin

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2013
Caribbean, Bahamas, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Fisher Magnetometer, ...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FRN Boxes

After 3 hours walking in the mountain trail leading to the hinterlands of Camanlangan, a gold producing region in Compostela Valley Province in Mindanao, we reached our campsite hoping to find a goldmine prospecting area. As we sipped our coffee, a miner from another outfit approached me and drank coffee w/ us. The discussion was changed from gold prospecting to treasure hunting.

He told me that their team is excavating for treasure down in the Visayas Area found a Metal Boxes inside a WW2 concrete bunker in the island of Bohol back in 2007. He added that maybe I could help their group headed by his uncle to find a buyer for their find, I assured him why not, provided I have to see these items first.

Hurriedly I left my group and headed to his uncles' house in Nabunturan Municipality where they kept the items. He then introduced me to his uncle who in his 70s seems so suspicious on anynew face that goes to their frontyard. After awhile of convincing that I can contact a buyer, (actually I'm just only curious to see what they've found) he took a metal box and showd it to me.

The box weighs around 8-10 kls, 65mm thick x 250mm wide x 400mm long by my estimate. The box is made of Steel, or maybe aluminum and the front cover is made of Bronze w/ U S of A markings and eagle clasping arrows and leaves in his talons. Honestly, I havent had the slightest idea what the box is hiding inside so I told them, we'll open this box who knows there are jewelries or small bars inside. After 45 minutes we were able to destroy the box using pliers, hammer and screwdriver and what we found inside are only a set of bank documents e.g. $deposit certificates,
greencards,a sheet of film and 250 pcs. Federal Reserve Notes dated 1934.

Now, my question is:

1) Why this docs was hidden inside a war bunker when its proper place should be inside the
vaults of the Federal Reserve bank in the US?
2) There's a Gold Certificate in the docs showing a deposit of tons of Gold! is it still there in the
Bank Depository?
3) In the Dollar deposit certificate, it shows that Billions of Dollars has been deposited in the
Fed Res Bank of Atlanta redeemable after 33 years w/ earning an interest of 4% per annum.
BUT its already 75 years from 1934, the date when this was issue, is this expired?
4) How did this Bank Documents landed in the Philippines? I'm sure its not by accident it found its
way inside a bunker, it must be part of a war loot. As in spoils of war, isnt it?
5) Why there are greencards inside? I used to think that if u wanna go 2 the US one has to have a
greencard, this one is different. What does it stands for?

If there's somebody out here who's very knowledgeable w/ this find, can you please enlighten me on this?

thanks,

LK

I wasted 2.5 years of my life on this and never got paid the commission like I was promised. I have dealt with more product and seen a large variety of what you depict above. More than you can imagine. A Federal Judge from West Coast was part of our team. No body in our so called "Authorized" Group ever received a dime from the entity that had us working on all of this. It was all commission based. I did bird dog work for them and I was good at it. People from all over the world would submit their product, with Safe Keeping receipts from bonded warehouses and their attorneys, also with their Passport and Photographs. Many folkes were dignitaries and of High stature. Some were common people from the Philippines, for example, who found the Boxes in Caves on the Islands. Apparently the Japanese were hoarding some of this like they did other War plunder. You would not believe. Many were held in secure locations just after the War and considered part of the family heritage and treasure. The product came from the PI to the Free Zone in Zurich, Russia, Spain, Germany, even the Vatican, to name a few. Much of this is still there in safe keeping. The "Boxes" had different numbers and they were checked out in the archives in DC before I was given authorization to continue or not with a "Holder". I ran the whole gamit for them. American Dream Boxes, Frn Boxes, FRB Boxes, Treaty of versailles, Black Coffins, G7 Boxes, Silver Certificates, Wells Fargo Safes, and you name it. All the Boxes had to remain SEALED. If the seal was broken or the box opened, it was recorded and there would never be a pay out on that box, .... so they mandated. Bottom line is that the Reserve NEVER redeemed a single Box, but they had the benefit of knowing where it was with all the data on the product and the Holders. Sometimes they would execute "Sting" Operations and I was told to drop a client. One common thing that they would do, is change the product description just before it was supposed to close. IE: FRN box recovery is closed now but we want the Treaty of Versailles Mother Boxes, or uncut Silver Certificates, etc. They would also say that the Holder had to give a large portion of the pay out to Humanitarian causes. The alleged pay outs were usually only a small portion of one percent, but it still added up to a large quantity of money. A lot of talk but no action, people. In any event, I only tell you friends about this because I resent the Powers that be who printed all this in the first place and for all the nonsense they have perpetuated with regard to their redemption in recent years. By the way, there were counterfiets, also. They caused a lot of heart ache for people, and wasted their time and money, which includes me. When individuals call me now about this stuff, I tell them that it is a waste of time and might as well be toilet paper. I desire to be as far away as I can from it. The only positive thing that happened to me out of all this nonsense is that I met some extremely interesting and successful people. Some, I am still friends with to this day. The Powers that Be, have no intention of being accountable for what they dispersed before WWII, during and after, and I am inclined to believe that they are happy when Holders, Bankers and Brokers are finally giving up hope that it all will be redeemed one day. It takes the pressure off of them, as it was all part of the big plan, anyway, I presume. In any event, I hope this helps in some way.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
lionking
The largest FRN ever issued for public circulation was the $10,000. What denomination is on 'your' bills? Also, who is pictured on your bill? Thirdly, the letter "F" where the district location is indicated stands for Atlanta, not Chicago as noted from what I can see.
Don........
PS: I'll quickly add I'm aware of special $100,000 notes (Gold Certificates) that were made to facilitate INTERNAL transactions with the government (Woodrow Wilson was on the face and the back was printed in orange.)

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What am I looking at:
The largest bill made for the Federal Reserve was a $100,000 Gold Certificate and circulated only among Federal Reserve Banks (in the US).
Another point: The bills shown depict an "F" mark--(Atlanta); yet the Inventory List shows Chicago, which would have been a "G" mark.
Don...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread