Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a couple pics for the uneducated doubters who think I buy my relics. Like I said there's nothing in the world worse for a successful serious relic hunter than to be accused of not digging your artifacts. It takes a hateful jealous individual to come at you with accusations like that when all you try to do is post up a recent find for everyone to enjoy looking at. If the jealous individuals who make these accusations actually knew how much research, driving around gaining permission, then digging the artifacts went into what I find it would blow there mind. You can't be successful sitting on the couch and running your mouth. Sorry folks this gentleman isn't out to hoodoo anyone I dig my relics and what you see is what I found and that's all there is to it!! If you don't believe it maybe you need to find another hobby as metal detecting just might not be your game! All dug by your's truely ;D

Laszlo

Attachments

• buttons2.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,738
  • stateseals.jpg
    stateseals.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,758
  • coppers.jpg
    coppers.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,740
  • buttons2.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,746
  • stateseals.jpg
    stateseals.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,748
Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic finds :icon_thumleft: i only wish coppers looked that way up here even the 1800,s LC,s come out fried because of fertilizers abused over the years, but the sandy soil loves silvers :thumbsup:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
PEles said:
Like I said there's nothing in the world worse for a successful serious relic hunter than to be accused of not digging your artifacts.

You shouldn't let it get to you as it's an acknowledgment their opinion counts. I just looked at your latest finds post and seems very positive to me, so don't see the drama or a need for it. Hell I wouldn't have to get over anything half that good this Fall to call it success, because so far it has been not much more than a pile of common finds for me, even though we have put the effort in.

My thoughts exactly, & I was one who was a little worried when the rare coin first burst into the scene.

At the end of the day you know the facts, if people pick at it, who cares, keep digging.

Those are some great looking buttons, glad you kept the collection going & not sold them (I assume) :icon_thumright:

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Your research & diligence pays off!
Jealousy is an Evil trait.
Verified Doubters & naysayers should be removed as per the Real/Fake rules.
Love those Finds :thumbsup:

U

umrgolf

steelheadwill said:
Your research & diligence pays off!
Jealousy is an Evil trait.
Verified Doubters & naysayers should be removed as per the Real/Fake rules.
Love those Finds :thumbsup:

not sure why they aren't >:(

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want I will come with you and document your finds don't mind me I ll be the one swinging my coil 5 feet in front of you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread