Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a couple pics for the uneducated doubters who think I buy my relics. Like I said there's nothing in the world worse for a successful serious relic hunter than to be accused of not digging your artifacts. It takes a hateful jealous individual to come at you with accusations like that when all you try to do is post up a recent find for everyone to enjoy looking at. If the jealous individuals who make these accusations actually knew how much research, driving around gaining permission, then digging the artifacts went into what I find it would blow there mind. You can't be successful sitting on the couch and running your mouth. Sorry folks this gentleman isn't out to hoodoo anyone I dig my relics and what you see is what I found and that's all there is to it!! If you don't believe it maybe you need to find another hobby as metal detecting just might not be your game! All dug by your's truely ;D

Laszlo

Attachments

• buttons2.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,738
  • stateseals.jpg
    stateseals.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,758
  • stateseals.jpg
    stateseals.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,748
  • buttons2.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,746
  • coppers.jpg
    coppers.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,740
Upvote 0

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!
Look at all the confederate buttons
I now envy you my friend
Superb collection of digs you have there :notworthy:

OP
OP
PEles

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: I'll get the right pic up there yet

Here's a few gold lowcountry finds hope you enjoy and yes they're dug and I dug them!! Digging on Hiton Head 15 yrs ago had it's advantages :laughing7:

Laszlo

Attachments

• seals.jpg
    seals.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,732

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Man and I go there every year I had no idea that island had relics of that caliber on it :headbang:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said,and you are spot on,not everybody,only a small per cent are the hard core,and it is common for the rest to doubt,this is one of many reasons I dont post anymore either,pretty shamefull actually.

I will say I have seen items posted that I doubted as well,but they have always been by folks that only had one or two previous posts,and a trained eye can usually tell anyway

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o

Nothing fishy looking about those great finds to me :o just wish the UK soil was as kind to coppers, as the one's you have found, is that a Charles11 half penny at the top :P

SS

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
Well said,and you are spot on,not everybody,only a small per cent are the hard core,and it is common for the rest to doubt,this is one of many reasons I dont post anymore either,pretty shamefull actually.

I will say I have seen items posted that I doubted as well,but they have always been by folks that only had one or two previous posts,and a trained eye can usually tell anyway
By not posting your finds Kuger, you are denying the people who really appreciate them :-\ from seeing them :icon_thumleft:

SS

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:

By not posting your finds Kuger, you are denying the people who really appreciate them :-\ from seeing them :icon_thumleft:

SS

I fully agree Searcher,and it really bothers me sometimes,but then when I do and I get nighthawkers on my sites,it takes the regret away.Funny since I quit posting that vulgar action has nearly ceased! :icon_scratch:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:

SS

I fully agree Searcher,and it really bothers me sometimes,but then when I do and I get nighthawkers on my sites,it takes the regret away.Funny since I quit posting that vulgar action has nearly ceased! :icon_scratch:
I can understand you not posting, if someone is watching your posts....that is a dirty trick >:(

SS

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:

SS

I can understand you not posting, if someone is watching your posts....that is a dirty trick >:(

SS

Yea it sux,but I like to throw a morsel out every now and then :thumbsup:

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
if people are accusing you of buying these items, why don't you do the obvious thing here? TAKE PICS BEFORE CLEANING!!!!!? Just seems like a no-brainer to me since it seems to bother you so much. :dontknow:
If you notice, most items on the banner have pics before cleaning and then after....leaves no doubt unless someone was dumb enough to buy something and then bury it for effect!

That said, you have a heck of a collection there, congrats on it, I'm sure there's a lot of envy over what you have.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
djm of PA said:
if people are accusing you of buying these items, why don't you do the obvious thing here? TAKE PICS BEFORE CLEANING!!!!!? Just seems like a no-brainer to me since it seems to bother you so much. :dontknow:
If you notice, most items on the banner have pics before cleaning and then after....leaves no doubt unless someone was dumb enough to buy something and then bury it for effect!

That said, you have a heck of a collection there, congrats on it, I'm sure there's a lot of envy over what you have.
I agree :thumbsup: I always carry a Camera with me when I hunt, it's quite amazing what you find sometimes just lying on top :o the only time I don't take it..is when the rain is really bad.

SS

Attachments

• Stirrup Ring.jpg
    Stirrup Ring.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • Stirrup Ring.jpg
    Stirrup Ring.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,602

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
priceless moment you caught there silver searcher!
I didn't even mean in the field, I mean who cleans their stuff right on the spot? Keep the cam in the vehicle or take the pics at home before cleaning.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love the in-situ pics,I know I get a kick out looking back at mine years later....you get that memory rush again!!

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
Gotta love the in-situ pics,I know I get a kick out looking back at mine years later....you get that memory rush again!!
Do you still have them :P...could start a good thread maybe :thumbsup:

SS

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:
Do you still have them :P...could start a good thread maybe :thumbsup:

SS

Thats a good idea S.S :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PEles said:
Like I said there's nothing in the world worse for a successful serious relic hunter than to be accused of not digging your artifacts.

You shouldn't let it get to you as it's an acknowledgment their opinion counts. I just looked at your latest finds post and seems very positive to me, so don't see the drama or a need for it. Hell I wouldn't have to get over anything half that good this Fall to call it success, because so far it has been not much more than a pile of common finds for me, even though we have put the effort in.

SC Keith

Aug 25, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:headbang: :hello2:
Man, what a great collection you've dug bro! Here's a few more from the Carolina soil that I've dug over the years. You're having a kick azz year bro! Congrats!
Keith :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• geosssss.jpg
    geosssss.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,492
  • csinfantry.jpg
    csinfantry.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,479
OP
OP
PEles

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SC Keith said:
:headbang: :hello2:
Man, what a great collection you've dug bro! Here's a few more from the Carolina soil that I've dug over the years. You're having a kick azz year bro! Congrats!
Keith :icon_thumleft:

Hey Keith,

If it was just a few but damn I've heard this capp for yrs and it gets old. This hobby brings out the worst in some folks. No doubt about your finds bud some of that good lowcountry sugarsand alright. Congrats Keith they're sweet and thanks for the kind words.

LP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread