BEST FIND THUS FAR!!!

lastcsarebel

Greenie
Feb 5, 2011
Whittier, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
In ONE DAY on June 6th 2011 i found in ONE SHOT 434 Silver Quarters by ROLL HUNTING at a local bank, some local nut had actually cashed them in for only $120 in cash........

i cashed em in for $2,405.00~!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i am told this is something that NEVER happens to anyone hence i can only take it as a MIRACLE~!!!!!

God Is TRULY Good To me~!!! BIG AMEN~!!!!

Don't believe me check out the picture attached........

God bless you all my fellow hunters~! Keep it up!!!

Attachments

• 249916_1942523076175_1035402919_32148138_5625628_n.jpg
    249916_1942523076175_1035402919_32148138_5625628_n.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,414
Upvote 0

ironron

Dec 28, 2008
Boston UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo. C-scope cs2mx
lastcsarebel said:
In ONE DAY on June 6th 2011 i found in ONE SHOT 434 Silver Quarters by ROLL HUNTING at a local bank, some local nut had actually cashed them in for only $120 in cash........

i cashed em in for $2,405.00~!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i am told this is something that NEVER happens to anyone hence i can only take it as a MIRACLE~!!!!!

God Is TRULY Good To me~!!! BIG AMEN~!!!!

Don't believe me check out the picture attached........

God bless you all my fellow hunters~! Keep it up!!!
Lucky you..you wouldn't think this was still possible.. :thumbsup:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Kinda remind me of Indiana Jones with that hat,being retired that's all I do is MD!I'm gonna have to start roll hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GodBless HH Chris

Deno

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great. I might have to give that a try.

I would never under estimate the man upstairs.

OP
OP
L

lastcsarebel

Greenie
Feb 5, 2011
Whittier, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
worldtalker said:
Kinda remind me of Indiana Jones with that hat,being retired that's all I do is MD!I'm gonna have to start roll hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GodBless HH Chris

Metal detecting is great too!! Don't give that up, This coming October i'll be searching for Gold rush era gold on Air Force Property. Thats ALL metal detecting there lol. Thanks, I love this hat, its been everywhere with me, i'm Whittier's Own 'Urban Indy' lol

God Bless!! :thumbsup:

Matthew

OP
OP
L

lastcsarebel

Greenie
Feb 5, 2011
Whittier, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Deno said:
That is great. I might have to give that a try.

I would never under estimate the man upstairs.

"Ask and ye Shall receive"

You know i'm sorry i ever doubted the man upstairs, so many things have come my way SINCE the coin discovery :wink: Upcoming is a trip to find gold coins from a Gold Rush Era shipwreck, I prayed for that one and the AIR FORCE (Who runs the property) gave me direct permission to M.D. without so much as a protest. :hello2: now my only thing left is research :read2: then i can REALLY make it pay off, possibly even 10 times more than THIS coin find. :laughing7: there's $3 mill waiting in that sand somewhere.

God be praised we can still follow our dreams!

God Bless,

Matthew

OP
OP
L

lastcsarebel

Greenie
Feb 5, 2011
Whittier, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
ckrakowski said:
did you record years or MM? nice score. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Yes i did, lol it took quite a LONG time, but i've documented them down in my journal and in my facebook and myspace blogs.

Whats your best find?

Matthew

tokens70

Apr 9, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
So your god condones you referring to a person as being (SOME LOCAL NUT?) And allowing you to cash in on someone's ignorance? That makes it a miracle? God has nothing to do with it!!! Your kind make me sick :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L

lastcsarebel

Greenie
Feb 5, 2011
Whittier, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
tokens70 said:
So your god condones you referring to a person as being (SOME LOCAL NUT?) And allowing you to cash in on someone's ignorance? That makes it a miracle? God has nothing to do with it!!! Your kind make me sick :thumbsup:

Thank you, :notworthy: i aim to please.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tokens70 said:
I dont think god condones what you said either.....I would pray for you but Im not religious......I know,I know, my kind makes you sick.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score!!!, happy to see you hit the dream rolls.

Keep hitting those banks. ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH...Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread