aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P7300030.JPG

P1020288.JPG

Some guys have asked me to send them up-close pictures of individual coins from my silver coin "cache" river finds from these past two years. So here is a Youtube link to a video showing the front and back of all 201 silver coins I have found there so far. I do have even better pictures if anyone would like to see a bigger shot of an individual coin.

Now, I know it's not really a "cache" or "hoard" as it was not squirreled away, but "cache" sounds better than someones "droppings". :laughing7:

The video is long and boring if you are not into just looking at coins, so clicker beware. I hope you enjoy.

Upvote 16

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

junkless

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stumbled across your video before I saw this thread. This is truly what inspires me to do the research and find promising sites. It also inspired me to get an AT Pro for water use. Showed the video to my father and he was in disbelief. Had to pick his jaw up off the floor!

Btw, speaking of chiggers... Still have the scars on my feet and legs from where I scratched at chigger bites. Had a bit too much to drink one eve and must have went Freddy Krueger style in my sleep. Woke up in a blood stained bed. At least my legs didn't itch no more, they hurt!

KyFreeBird

Mar 21, 2009
Amazing !!! Those coins are beautiful !!!!! I collect coins and if ever you decide to part with some, please let me know.
Congradulations on such a super find !!!!!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Findersweepers

Nov 11, 2012
Lakeland Fl
Detector(s) used
ATPro,pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awsome find... I'm thinking bank robber- chase- needed to stash- caught- hanged-aquachigger-the end. thanks for my new screen saver. HH

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's amazing,if I could be so lucky!!!!!

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this thread mentioned on another forum and thought it was worth bringing back into the daylight!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have been a wishing well type of area anyway great finds/ keep it up I would be happy with one of those or even one cut in half LOL. lots of hard work I'm sure. great job!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread