25 diamonds 39 sapphire ring tonight this is my best to date!!!!!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I was waiting for a doctors appt. and was 45 minutes early so I went to the park across the street and on the second hole out popped this!

This ring is my best ring find to date total diamonds wt. .93k total sapphire wt. .80k all set in 18k gold 6 grams total wt!
This ring has 25 diamonds and 39 saphires the jeweler I work with said that they're very good quality!!

Onion

Attachments

• dia_sph.jpg
    dia_sph.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4,148
  • dia_sph2.jpg
    dia_sph2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4,091
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Ring Onion

nomatic

Jun 17, 2004
Onion,
Don't worry about that surgery. I had the same thing done in December. I was back at work in 3 days, and metal detecting in 2 weeks.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Don't worry Onion, we'll say a silent one for you and try to keep you entertained in the meantime. HH and Best of Luck.

J

Jim Cal

Oniion, Great find and a really unusual design! Some of my best finds have come by happenstance....a few minutes here or there swinging my detector to fill an hours time in a place I might not normally think of first as prime hunting territory. Makes me rethink my strategy. Keep findin the good stuff! Jim Cal

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, I would be very willing to dig a thousand tabs to be guaranteed to find a ring like that. But alas, in this hobby there are no guarantees.

R

robert_from_pa

I hold guys like you in the highest regard... I've tried to dig everything, but after 100+ pulltabs and assorted crap, I just get wore out! I do want to find more gold, but I'm not sure I have what it takes!

Congrats, thats a gorgeous ring! Any idea what it's worth?

R

rvbvetter

WOW! Beautiful ring!! Hey! Wait a minute! I lost one exactly like that. I didn't have my name engraved in it. If that one doesn't have my name engraved in it. Then it must be the one i lost. WTG!!!! HH

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
All right you can tell everyone now that you found it after your wife threw it for going MD"ing at the docs---I is awesome though congrats

captain ahab

Jan 4, 2005
colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Onion,
Great dig!
I don't post much, but have enjoyed watching your treasures over the last couple months. Keep up the good work. Gives us professional pulltab diggers hope! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread