25 diamonds 39 sapphire ring tonight this is my best to date!!!!!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I was waiting for a doctors appt. and was 45 minutes early so I went to the park across the street and on the second hole out popped this!

This ring is my best ring find to date total diamonds wt. .93k total sapphire wt. .80k all set in 18k gold 6 grams total wt!
This ring has 25 diamonds and 39 saphires the jeweler I work with said that they're very good quality!!

Onion

Attachments

• dia_sph.jpg
    dia_sph.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4,148
  • dia_sph2.jpg
    dia_sph2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4,091
Upvote 0

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
Inspiration, that's what that is onion. But it is in the 90's here everyday. Heatstroke digging out the tabs. Great find!!

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
It is a VERY beautiful ring! ;) How deep did you have to go to find it? And you might as well tell them (everyone) how finding one fantastic find only makes you want to go out to find more! LOL I know I have found some wonderful things and in the end I have had to tell myself ...STOP IT LOL! (stop running out looking for more that is)

Maybe you were given this last ring so you can sit back and just enjoy what you have? While you get your surgery? You know kinda something to look at, to make you want to get up and back out there! Well you do us all proud, getting such pretty baubles! keep posting its great to see such things are out there waiting to be found, in the ground! Hope you get better super fast! Btw, if I were your wife, lol I would be on that ring in a heart beat lol! ;D :D ;D

H.H
Gigi

Matejko

Jul 18, 2005
Warsaw-Poland
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Forgot English .... Sorry. ;D

Onion, I would have to detect i Jeweler's Store, to dig out ring like Your's....
But without a gun, they would not let me take it... anyway.... ;D ;D ;D

Great find !!! :o :o :o

Pozdrawiam Matejko

D

Desparately Seekin

OnionRings said:
It was a good day until I got in to see the doctor he told me I needed surgery I tore my meniscus so if I get the surgery I won't be able to detect for awhile that's a major problem for me. :'(

Onion

Don't worry about the meniscus surgery, I tore mine falling through a ceiling installing cable one day. Took me 18 months to get the surgery done through workmans comp and only about 30 minutes to get over it. Seriously, I was up and about as soon as the anesthesia wore off. The quicker you're up and at it, the quicker you're over it. And finding things like that I don't think you'll wait long to get back out there.

The lurking one

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
you find way too many rings for it to be luck onion! that is an awesome find! congratulations!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread