WW2 German Luftwaffe Awards

ConnerB123

May 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Bronze Transport Clasp and a Silver Bomber's clasp for sale. I am a collector and never thought I would have to sell any part of my collection. I need the money more than the clasps now, though. I bought them from the daughter of the vet who captured them. They were in a small jewelrt box with his other personal items. I am asking $650 but do not be deterred, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER. I NEED THE MONEY. This will be the only two pieces (hopefully) I have to sell from my collection. Follow the link to check them out.(edited by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Shucks, I din't even get to see them as the Auctions have been moved or are no longer available for viewing on eBay! Maybe the items or the way they were listed, violated one or more of eBay's damn rules.

Frank

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No swastika or lightning bolts allowed. I wanted to see them also. I love German WW2 items. If you part with anything else please let me know. Id prefer buttons etc.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminder only charter members can sell here and only charter members can post links to their eBay sales...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread