March beach finds

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So March ends and my beach hunting too.
Now i will make little vacation in inland with family and maybe visit some Romans sites.
These r my finds for last 30 days: 10 gold rings, 7 silver rings, one silver button or coin i am not sure and one roman coin , not in great condition but first from the beach.
At 1st picture 5 rings in upper raw r finds with Excalibur in wet gravel, I was satisfied with Excalibur reactivity in dry sand, he just cant separate targets in areas with multiple coins, so i switched to Deus with big coil . In the begging i was also disappointed with performance but then i play with settings and find right one and results come, 4 big rings in lower raw r find with deus in wet/dry sand.
First and smallest gold ring in lower raw is only 0,8gr and it is find by Garret pinponter :tongue3: We hit very trashy area full of coins with huge number of iron trash so only way to dig something was the way like archeologists do remove layer by layer of sand , inch by inch , until these gold rings pop up, also find 2 silver rings at same spot with same technique.
My first gold ring was in found in March and as month comes to the end i make my goal to 10 total, yesterday i reach my goal :hello2:
I didnt find more then one gold ring per hunt, due the season here is almost to the end and the beach r hunted out. Now i am waiting water to became little warmer to go in water hunt.
On 3rd picture is my favorite find, not mine but my 16 months old daughter , she find it when she was playing at beach in dry sand, she find it , look it , and then throw away and continue to play in sand. My wife say she have my DNA :crybaby2:, i will keep her first find and give her when she grow up.

Attachments

• DSC_0475.JPG
    DSC_0475.JPG
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_0476.JPG
    DSC_0476.JPG
    923.5 KB · Views: 147
  • UNIN PRVI NOVCIC.JPG
    UNIN PRVI NOVCIC.JPG
    820.6 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 4

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fun finds, mate! Love that your daughter is already getting into the fun. :)

-Skippy

leonbed

Apr 1, 2015
near Kiel
Detector(s) used
none for now
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So March ends and my beach hunting too.
Now i will make little vacation in inland with family and maybe visit some Romans sites.
These r my finds for last 30 days: 10 gold rings, 7 silver rings, one silver button or coin i am not sure and one roman coin , not in great condition but first from the beach.
At 1st picture 5 rings in upper raw r finds with Excalibur in wet gravel, I was satisfied with Excalibur reactivity in dry sand, he just cant separate targets in areas with multiple coins, so i switched to Deus with big coil . In the begging i was also disappointed with performance but then i play with settings and find right one and results come, 4 big rings in lower raw r find with deus in wet/dry sand.
First and smallest gold ring in lower raw is only 0,8gr and it is find by Garret pinponter :tongue3: We hit very trashy area full of coins with huge number of iron trash so only way to dig something was the way like archeologists do remove layer by layer of sand , inch by inch , until these gold rings pop up, also find 2 silver rings at same spot with same technique.
My first gold ring was in found in March and as month comes to the end i make my goal to 10 total, yesterday i reach my goal :hello2:
I didnt find more then one gold ring per hunt, due the season here is almost to the end and the beach r hunted out. Now i am waiting water to became little warmer to go in water hunt.
On 3rd picture is my favorite find, not mine but my 16 months old daughter , she find it when she was playing at beach in dry sand, she find it , look it , and then throw away and continue to play in sand. My wife say she have my DNA :crybaby2:, i will keep her first find and give her when she grow up.

What your daughter found is just a 2 Euro coin
(currency in most of Europe)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread