OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just wanted to share my recent finds with the etrac. As you can see in my profile I've used, tested and sell many brands of detectors, but with this one I am on pace to shatter last years 16 silvers.

I'm clicking with this machine, and love how it finds the deeper silvers! Thanks for looking, wanted to share with T-Net! 2016oct.jpg

1881 Morgan Dollar and 1875CC Seated dime were found on private property in Kansas :) Both firsts for me! Also pictured is my first Barber dime found at a lake near me, a 1911.

Last edited:
Upvote 22
OP
OP
OZARKS

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Modified andy s pattern nothing too special

More technique than just settings however. Been testing, selling and using detectors 5 years now. As stated it's technique as much as anything. Don't get me wrong the etrac is a beasttttt on silvers but everyone is looking for numbers or settings but experience and technique matters as much or more.

There are no magic settings or numbers and there's more to it than beep and dig. :)

OP
OP
OZARKS

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some Beautiful Silvers!! Specially the Big B... Bottom line is a good location and knowing your machine, You've done well! Wish my silvers were that clean..

Is that last comment supposed to mean something? If not why add it? I don't care what you wish. I know what I've found and don't care for your leading comment because you do not validate me or my finds and I'm offended that an old timer like you had to throw that jab of doubt my way while trying to question how clean my coins are.

Guess you need glasses....every coin there still has dirt on them.

Thanks for the snide comment... in the future I'll keep MY coins dirty for you.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silvers!
I think you may have misinterpreted Olde Beechnuts comment. I know him well enough to say that's not how he rolls.

tony curnick

Oct 14, 2014
Benoni
Detector(s) used
Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first target with my etrac was a 1907 silver Shilling..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread