can't wait for the next one

Pepper06

May 9, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everybody, I've been detecting for about a year now. And having the time of my life doing it. Most of my time has been spent around my house and a couple of the neighbors houses. Until this past weekend my oldest coin was a 1944 wheat penny. So it was time for me to up my game. I went to a couple of new sites over the weekend and came up with these. The first one that I found was the 1864 indian head, next came the 1859 indian head, then the 1865 2 cent piece. The next site produced the 185- large cent, the 1856 large cent and the 1841 large cent. I think that I have died and went to heaven. This hobby is awesome. It's kind of like deer hunting, cause the first thing that I want after I shoot a deer is fast forward to next year and shoot another one. Now the first thing that I want to do is find the next old coin. Best regards

Attachments

• Scan_20170509 (2).png
    Scan_20170509 (2).png
    255.6 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 2

smittyman

Jun 6, 2012
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! It seems you have some good spots around you. I've been detecting for over five years now and I'm still lookin' for that two center! One good thing about MDing as opposed to hunting is you can get right back at it with no year long wait.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
Great finds. You have already discovered what many of us here know, this is an extremely addictive hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread