White's Metal Detectors did a video series on us.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Super! Congratulations!!! :occasion14:

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and congratulations!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You da man Dave, Kudos to you for giving the kids something constructive to do. Love the dozen buttons and your other best finds.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video, congrats on your great finds and double congrats on your ongoing sobriety...dirt fishing one day at a time...Dr. Bob would be proud...Ddf

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent video! Nice going. By the looks of your collections there isn't any goodies left in Connecticut.. <grin> Those are some super finds.

Z.K.

Bronze Member
Jun 16, 2015
The Grants
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you handled yourself very well. Actually, you came across as quite genuine, humble, and passionate. I thought your inclusion of your sobriety and how you try to shepherd kids into the hobby was meaningful. You make a good ambassador to the sport!

And now that I just found my first GW button, I've got a whole new appreciation for that there dozen of yours. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
HEAVYMETALNUT

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think you handled yourself very well. Actually, you came across as quite genuine, humble, and passionate. I thought your inclusion of your sobriety and how you try to shepherd kids into the hobby was meaningful. You make a good ambassador to the sport!

And now that I just found my first GW button, I've got a whole new appreciation for that there dozen of yours. :icon_thumright:
thanks so much! and congrats on your 1st!

OP
OP
HEAVYMETALNUT

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks for the awesome comments everyone!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were great!
And all that good stuff ZK said, too.
You actually seemed like a natural at it.
GL & HH

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent exposure mate. Thanks for investing your time in our future. Kids can be spared a load of trouble if they find a healthy alternative to just hanging out with the wrong crowd. Congrats on your sobriety. I managed 17 years once but, fell back into it. Been sober since election night of last year. Well done my friend.

OP
OP
HEAVYMETALNUT

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Excellent exposure mate. Thanks for investing your time in our future. Kids can be spared a load of trouble if they find a healthy alternative to just hanging out with the wrong crowd. Congrats on your sobriety. I managed 17 years once but, fell back into it. Been sober since election night of last year. Well done my friend.
Thanks for the kind words! Important thing is that you picked yourself back up and jumped back on the wagon.huge congrats!

melonhead74

Greenie
Dec 28, 2008
NE Texas
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. On my bucket list to hunt a colonial era site, not too many of those here in NE Texas.... but one day!

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Great job Dave - you look like a seasoned pro. Definitely not my cup of tea, though ... ha!

Donnie B from VA

Apr 2, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II / XP Deus I
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great video! I have hunted with Todd and Dave. They are both good men and great representatives for Whites!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread