Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
65 front.JPG

Late last year I was drinking a beer (or 4) in my local watering hole. My friend brings in a friend of his and shouts Hey theres Randy He knows about cars. He asks me if I know about Porsche which I say of course (because I do) I ask him what he's got and he says First year 911 which I reply "no you don't" He insists he does. Long story short I look at and verify the car. Early vin first year. Needs total restoration but restored (to the tune of 150 to 200K) its worth 300 to 340K.
I pay him his asking price of 36K and tow it home.
Today I just received wire transfer of the Sale to a man in the UK for 140K a tidy 104K profit! ( I called AAA for the tow)

THis my friends is a new record for me and proof that Glory finds will always continue to surface.
Keep on hunting. Your turn is coming!

Cheers

Upvote 13

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible car, incredible story, and incredible profit. One of the best stories ive herd here on the net. Dont know if it can be on the banner board but im voting for it. You mentioned it on another thread and I read it. Nice to here the whole story. Congrats. Man thats incredible !!!

Saw it on your signature on another thread, thats where !

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You Sir, It is a lifetime find. These are only getting harder to find and it is not hard to research their value. I paid this guys asking price. I had to clench my jaw to keep it from dropping when he tossed out the price. His wife wanted a boat, she won.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When opportunity knocks you have to be ready and able to act. You did well!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You Sir, It is a lifetime find. These are only getting harder to find and it is not hard to research their value. I paid this guys asking price. I had to clench my jaw to keep it from dropping when he tossed out the price. His wife wanted a boat, she won.

If she only knew what kind of boat she could have had... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread