From a newbie

olegator01

Nov 17, 2007
Okeechobee, FL
I've really been lucky (for me at least) to find (clad only) a pint jar of clad here in Okeechobee, FL in the past 3 months. The most in one day (2 1/2 hours) was $7.51 at a sports complex. I didn't do too good with the 950 coil, but had bought an Excelerator IIPro (MXT and all) from From KellyCo. . The IIPro is a 5x3.5" coil. The first day I went out with the 950 coil I found $.27cents, so the next day I tried the IIPro and got $3.52, so I have been using the IIPro since, it's very easy to pinpoint with and gets between a lot of trash (p-tabs etc). I've have heard a lot about the White's BE II pinpointer also, been very easy for me to use, tho I have to be within an inch or so from the target with it. But in 5 days, about 2 1/2 hours a day, I collected $31.54, mostly penny's, just 3 nickels, the rest dimes/quatrers ( none of it old). I found 1 2000 Sashquatch copper dollar at about 4-5 inches down. Tho I did find a small aluminum ball ( a little larger than a pencil erasure) at 10". thanks for letting me throw this in. HH olegator

Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olegator01...Welcome to TNet. Think you will like the site and if you have any questions, I'm sure someone on here will have an answer. Sounds like you are doing great. Keep it up and will be looking for more posts..HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread