Best Gold Ring & Silver Ring

ferrabi

Jan 19, 2008
Best Gold Ring & Silver Ring

hi

I thought i would share with you my best silver and gold rings that i have found. As i don't have a metal detector yet. both were found with my eyes.

the gold ring is 18k with 3 sapphire stones, two round and one oval, found it 10 years ago when i was 14

the silver ring has no markings, but i think its a nice looking ring. and i found it in my garage of all places.

i am trying to save up to buy my first metal detector, i really don't want to pawn of my ring but does anybody know how much it would go for?

thanks for looking, this forum is great

Attachments

• best ring.jpg
    best ring.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,385
  • best silver ring.jpg
    best silver ring.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,378
Upvote 0

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Best Gold Ring & Silver Ring

If that is what you find without a metal detector, I say you need to get a metal detector soon!
I don't know jewelry values, but gold is $923 per ounce right now. 31 grams per ounce if you weigh it. Hope you can get a metal detector soon!

OP
OP
F

ferrabi

Jan 19, 2008

i think there is more value in the stones then there is in the gold, i think the stones combined are over 1.2 carats. but yeah gold is shooting through the roof.

i am just waiting for the spring melt. and i have sooo many places scoped out. i have narrowed my md to ace 250 or xterra 30, leaning towards xterra,

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D

Wow, do you really need a detector? Just kidding. If you have never owned one then the ace 250 is a great one to get from what I hear. When spring comes around I plan to buy one for my boys so they can join me in the hunt.

OP
OP
F

ferrabi

Jan 19, 2008

i am waiting until spring too, can't wait till the snow melts. lol

its funny cuz i walk with my head down, scanning the ground with my eyes. and i find things all the time, i found 18k white earings, rings, neclaces. i am kinda scared i might not find as much with a detector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread