A few rings

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Between the cornrows, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
These were all found together in a box of linens along with several other pieces of jewelry which I will add after getting some pictures I figured I would do the gold first. The top left ring with the saphire was found at a diffy location if you would like to see a close up of any of the rings let me know. alot of these rings have other markings as well but they make me go crossed eye trying to decipher them total weight on these were 1.50 oz

1. Saphire 10k
2. initials RH 10k
3. infants ring no markings
4. initial ring "R" 10k
5. Braidwood Illinois 1930 class ring RKW 10k
6. mans wedding band 14k
7. 4 stone ring red stones 1 missing 10k
8. really ugly ring 2 hearts with green stones 10k
9. womens wedding band 14k
10. another ugly piece blue stone 10k B&F

have a few more to go but forgot to include them in the picture till next time...

080304075922-1.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
inneedoftherapy

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Thank you though I am not a gold (well not yellow gold give me white and you will really see me smile) type girl when it comes to jewelry which makes it easier to part with I still get a thrill when I come across it though. These were a big shock to find was expecting a box full of linens and that's it with maybe a few salvageable pieces (note only about 4 pieces of the linens were any good but this made up for it a few bucks well spent)

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lucky you! Did you buy the box of linens at an auction or yard sale? Can we see a head on of the ugly green stone ring?
Good job!

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant see any of the photos..where are they?

OP
OP
inneedoftherapy

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Sara77 said:
Lucky you! Did you buy the box of linens at an auction or yard sale? Can we see a head on of the ugly green stone ring?
Good job!

The linens came from a boxed estate sale a family I knew was cleaning out the their mothers home after she went into a nursing home so I came home with this box and about 5 others at 3 bucks a box. I almost passed on the linens because of the luck I have had not finding any salvageable pieces.

here is a head on shot of very ugly green stone ring

080306102856-1.jpg

Spirit

Jun 12, 2003
Philly
Looks like a twin heart ring..I gave my old fiance one that had my birthstone and hers in it. The jeweler told us that they were made for that, and it represented two people together. I think he was BS'ing us to make a sale, but she was a hopeless romantic, and loved that kind of stuff..and I was in love with her :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread