A very supprising addtion to my collection!!!

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody,i collect local item's(Erie,PA.)and this card not being the most valuble item in my collection it is my most prized&dearest to my heart...i had bid on this card&the day i won the bid my dear mother had passed away,a few days had gone by and i received the card but did not open package for a few more day's when i did i thought WOW cleaner then expected! then turned&read the back it took a minute(shock i guess!)but i realized that the card was sent by my Grandmother,my moms mom to somebody out of town! i had never met my gramma she passed in 1939,card was sent 1913&even has her address on it thats how i knew for sure it was her that sent it.so now you know why this is so important to me,not to mention odd? thank's for listening! OH YA,the front image ONLY was shown not the back!

Attachments

• 2 466.jpg
    2 466.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 688
  • 2 467.jpg
    2 467.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 683

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Absolutely amazing that you would wind up with it. Maybe just a little hug from your mom is with it. :)

OP
OP
tokenhead

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou sara77...&maybe a hug from my gramma too! you choked me up pretty good with that kiddo!!! :)

OP
OP
tokenhead

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
That is an amazing coincidence, and a nice one.

One of those kooky T.V. psychics would tell you that this is their way of telling you to stop squandering your inheritance on ebay.
Yes it is,Thank You...knowing my mother it would be an encouragement to do so especially on antique&collectibles if i liked them or were profitable!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread