Hassans Cigarette Premium Comic Pinbacks...

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hassan's Cigarette Premium Comic Pinback's...

Hello everybody...Here is another part of my collection which i collect(and will buy if anybody has any to sell/trade,etc.)It all started w/the "OH YOU KID" Button which was my mother's(given to here by her father)and she gave it to me,that started(i was 10yrs.old at the time)my passion for pinbacks(my entire collection of pinbacks is not many,but i'm just showing the HASSAN's cig.comic)anyway here they are and i hope all ENJOY!
P.S.Seriously looking for the "OH YOU CHICKEN"Button pictured...&any i do not have!!!

Attachments

• 2 960.jpg
    2 960.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 540
  • 2 961.jpg
    2 961.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 435
  • 2 1084.jpg
    2 1084.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 454
  • 2 1085.jpg
    2 1085.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 465

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Re: Hassan's Cigarette Premium Comic Pinback's...

Nice post! :thumbsup:

Hake's is an excellent reference, by the way. In addition to all the pinback illustrations, the "Button Manufacturers and Jobbers" section is invaluable.

OP
OP
tokenhead

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PBK said:
Nice post! :thumbsup:

Hake's is an excellent reference, by the way. In addition to all the pinback illustrations, the "Button Manufacturers and Jobbers" section is invaluable.
Thank-You PBK...I have alot of HAKE's book's&have met him.a freind of mine sold him almost EVERYTHING in his"Tarzan" section of his"Character Toy's"&"Character Premium's" book's,among other thing's...i agree on the mfg&jobbr.section!Happy Thanksgiving!!!

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5

Those are too cool! I checked out Ebay and there are bunches on there. Thanks for sharing, I hope I don't start buying something else on Ebay. If only the one I saw was nicer..........

Attachments

• hassan pinback.jpg
    hassan pinback.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 493

ButtonBidder

Nov 20, 2015
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are a bit of a mint freak (like me) when it comes to pinback buttons try any of Ted hakes Auction/Store sites - His eBay store at 1stplayer | eBay
and as always at Hake's
I know there is a 3rd that I can't recall but I'll look.

Relax and Enjoy Life

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread