3xflyfisher

Nov 1, 2005
In my RV, where ever it may stop!
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
When I was 11 or 12, my dad came home from work one night with one of these for me. Since then I have alway thought they are just coolest little motor cycles. I currently have 4 of the CT-70's (with the fat tires), one SL-70 and one Z-50. In the summer my wife and I love to ride around the neighborhood and turn heads, they seem to always bring a smile to peoples faces. We also haul them to the mountains and explore dirt roads - thats where I really start to smile. I am figuring a way to carry my MD and tools so that when we stumble across an old cabin or a ghost town I can detect. The gold one I just completed a 100 point restoration on.

3xflyfisher

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 595
  • orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 629
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 609
Cool collection! Those trail 70's bring back memories. Thanks for sharing!
I'd love to boot around on one of those again. :thumbsup:
It's too bad no one else could take the time to respond, since these are a lot nicer than clad pennies.
Dave.

OP
OP
3xflyfisher

3xflyfisher

Nov 1, 2005
In my RV, where ever it may stop!
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dave,

My wife and I tool all over the neighborhood and take them up into the mountains to ride forest roads almost every weekend during the summer. We receive many, many smile and thumbs up when people see them. They are a total hoot!!

All the best,

Stewart

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! My cousin had one of those and we rode the heck out of it ! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread