My Insulator Collection

insulator245

Jan 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre!
I saw a post on here awhile back that asked why people would want to collect insulators. Hopefully this post answers that question!

I started collecting insulators when I was eight years old, and was recently able to add this piece to my collection after ten years (I'm 18 now). This is the best piece in my collection of about 50 pieces. It is a beautiful CD 728.8 Boston Bottle Works threadless in aqua. Around ten of them are known. This one has a little bruise on wire groove, but is still worth about $3000.

The second picture shows my whole collection, which has many foreign insulators, including pieces from Colombia, Uruguay, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Belarus.

103_2148.jpg

103_2420.jpg

Road Dog

Apr 16, 2009
North Carolina
Nice Collection. I like that cornflower blue one and the one on the top shelf on the left is kool. I collect bottles, but have a couple (or 9) around the office. I use them to hold rolled up bridge plans down.

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
You know all the insulators that you find shot in half with a .22 I did that! No seriously nice collection I like the swirl one (middle row 5th from left) I book marked this if I find cool ones I will p.m. you. Good luck on your future finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread