My Display case

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Display case.jpg
    Display case.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Display case 2.jpg
    Display case 2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,154
  • Display case 3.jpg
    Display case 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Display case 4.jpg
    Display case 4.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Display case 5.jpg
    Display case 5.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Display case 6.jpg
    Display case 6.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Display case 7.jpg
    Display case 7.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,108

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is a truly awe inspring collection! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its really nice to have friends to share your finds with. I really look forward to seeing everybody new post, and the replys, Thanks very much.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bought the case from Hobby Lobby, It has a fiber like material in it. Its not foam. The only problem I've had with them is laying down flat, My grandson dropped a softball in one of them, and I don't know how the other got broke. I'm going to have plexiglass put in them next.

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
I found it ;D You have found some great stuff,some of those buttons could be very old 1700s and the crucifix looks like it could have went on a old rosarie ,like the one you found ..What a treat to look at..Keep up the goodwork....... Relic

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Great pics. You have an awesome collection there. I especially like the mix of relics in each case. Thanks for sharing.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OR,
I came to visit your displays in the "My Collections" section. I got to get out more on TN. I don't visit this section as much as I should. :wink:

Geez, you are right. You DO have some great relics to display. :icon_king:
Great post.
I'm off to check out some more. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful mixture of relics in your displays! :thumbsup:

I have had my regular relics in shadow boxes, but I recently made up seven Riker mount display boxes of buttons, just have to figure out how to get the best lighting to photograph all of them and then post. Still have several hundred buttons left over, just tried to put the best ones in the cases.

Don

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don in SJ said:
Beautiful mixture of relics in your displays! :thumbsup:

I have had my regular relics in shadow boxes, but I recently made up seven Riker mount display boxes of buttons, just have to figure out how to get the best lighting to photograph all of them and then post. Still have several hundred buttons left over, just tried to put the best ones in the cases.

Don

Don,
You're killing me!!! ;D :wink:
Can't wait to see your buttons. I use my stove area with the light above it as my "photo booth". Just got to be sure the burners are off. :tongue3:
-MM-

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for viewing the collection. The light I used for these were God furnished. "The Sun". I took them outside, and took the photos. This is just part of my collection. I have others that are not in these. All my Texas Buttons are in seperate cases. There's 7 Texas Navy buttons, 1 Republic of Texas Army Staff button, and 1 Texas Marine Corp button. Have lot of musket ball, and lots of other lead, fired, and dropped. One the Texas Nave buttons made the Best Finds in W/E Treasure magazine for april. Again Thanks for viewing, and Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread