Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His nig brother Jacob and little sister Kirstin flanking him and the last pic is a 12 year old Mattie a friend I met where I work got one too! His has cups on the peddal so his foot wont slide off the back and he has a glove that will strap on the trike to help him to keep his hand on it ha really loves it! And they give a new helmet with all bikes1

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well alright, Hunter!! :thumbsup: What a great ride! I am so proud for you! I just know you're going to love it!

Love, Nana :love9:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at the bike you can see the long silver handle I dont got to bend over or chase him Hehe This shot also his mom scratching her eye and dad in background hearing a OU touchdown!

Attachments

• S3012365.JPG
    S3012365.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 314

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Hunter!! That's one cool looking tryke, you got the fastest wheels in town. ;D

:wink: RR

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Very cool...that handle on the back will really help out alot....that was really nice that they donated the bike....now get your running shoes on...looks like you will be needing them!!!!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that I really like is it has all terain tires see they dont have a sidewalk and the drive is grass and rock so he is the only one that is going to get to ride! Mom will park at the end to sorta block the drive and he can go back and forth on it, cant block the whole drive its shared with neighbors but, its vacant right now.

I want to thank everyone for the comments I will read them to him Tues. ( my day to pick them up from school) and they are comming with us to the CTHII they get to play hooky Fri.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Wow Granny...that's great! I'm betting Hunter will have a BLAST on his new "wheels"! That's really great! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Wes he does love it1 These things are great they build them per child to fit, he was lucky the child who out grew this one turned it back in in time for the presentation and it fit Hunter perfectly!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
The one thing that attracts girls. :wink: Wonder what'll happen if he ever gets a Harley. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• S3012384.JPG
    S3012384.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 256

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Now that DEFINATLY puts the RIGHT in RIGHTEOUS ...

Just perfect ~ Nick

(sniff)... couldn't have said it better !

Good luck with all those girls little dude.
That's a great set of wheels !
or as my generation says
"That's a bitchin ride dude".

"Keep on truckin"
Thom

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat tryke Hunter but tell them you want a cup holder mounted on the side. I'm getting one for my riding lawnmower. If I had known my mower didn't have one, I'd have bought a different model. Happy riding Buddy!!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Hunter you look great on that new bike! :hello2: :icon_thumleft: I bet you have been riding it all over. Keep practicing, but give Gram a break here and there.

I bet that handle works out great for a little push up hill here and there. I am so glad there are still Folks out there that care so much! Congratulations to the whole family! :icon_sunny:

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Hey, nice machine there Hunter! Granny is going to need some wheels to keep up with you... How about some roller skates?

Keep the shiny side up! :wink:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunter is loving his new tryke, cnt ride this week Rain everyday! But he'll be back on it soon!

Thanks everyone one for the great comments. He really likes hearing them and not to much longer and he will be able to read them by himself!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread