temporary winter wonderland

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hey everyone, here is a photo of where i live, it snowed that morning and melted by noon, just in time for me to find some most excellent finds! i am new here and just love it! youve all been real nice ...i think ive found a home! i am the president of rare (responsible archaeological recovery enthusiasts) a small but elite club in nc, i will be sponsoring our very first coin and relic hunt for charity on the 90 acre full of tresure site in march or april. stay tuned your all invited! i have some heavyweights to help sponsor already with prizes and bbq donated by our friend okie dokie bbq mmmmm! if yall can help or have suggestions email me ok? i am a dealer for minelab garrett fisher and tesoro so if youd like a good deal on a new detector ill be glad to help! cheers sage

Attachments

• 100_3142.JPG
    100_3142.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 237

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to Tnet Sage!! That is a beautiful picture and oh so glad it melted in time for you to hunt....that kind of snow is not too bad! lol One suggestion I would make is that you get set up as a dealer on tnet. :wink: It sounds like your hunt will be a great one. I am looking forward to hearing more about it!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Sage, & thanks for the 'invite'. :thumbsup:

Fossis.............

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sage love the photo really it is beautiful! Keep us posted on the hunt for some suggestions ck out the hunt thread and there will be lot of stuff that works and doesnt !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread