SNOWY

Mar 14, 2005
Melbourne Australia
Detector(s) used
E-Trac; Coiltek Joey, SunrayX1, X5, X12, Tejon,Corte's
Carolina !!!

You are one very talented lady! :icon_queen:

I love the richness of color in your work,
also I see all your beautiful paintings as "happy" images...

Much enjoyed...
Snowy 8) :coffee2:

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Very nice! post some others you have painted, I enjoy seeing others talents. Mine seems to be in making things (furniture) out of wood and drawing. I have the ability to look at things and draw them the same but larger.

Here is a Darth Vader I drawn up for my son Wade (Darth Wader) for his birth a few years back. Did this at work and took me 45 minutes.
100_0288.jpg

keeping with the Darth Vader/Wader theme, this was his bedroom wall I painted for him.
Wader.jpg

Thanks for sharing your painting with us!

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
AeroMike >>> wonderful Drawing !!! You are the one with the talent !! :thumbsup:

AeroMike said:
Very nice! post some others you have painted, I enjoy seeing others talents. Mine seems to be in making things (furniture) out of wood and drawing. I have the ability to look at things and draw them the same but larger.

Here is a Darth Vader I drawn up for my son Wade (Darth Wader) for his birth a few years back. Did this at work and took me 45 minutes.
100_0288.jpg

keeping with the Darth Vader/Wader theme, this was his bedroom wall I painted for him.
Wader.jpg

Thanks for sharing your painting with us!

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Well CD its a snowy Christmas eve in Iowa, and its seems like all it does is snow here anymore. Looking at your painting with all the happiness it projects cheers me up from this Iowa weather. Great work as always
Van

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
VanGone said:
Well CD its a snowy Christmas eve in Iowa, and its seems like all it does is snow here anymore. Looking at your painting with all the happiness it projects cheers me up from this Iowa weather. Great work as always
Van

Van thank you !!! You and the others have put a smile on my face with your kind comments :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread