fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute critters, I visited there a few years ago when my sister lived there, my kids got to see the ocean for
the first time.

Fossis...............

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww! they are cute, they will teach him alot and when they escape you ALL will have a time looking for them! :o ;D

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Santa Granny said:
Awww! they are cute, they will teach him alot and when they escape you ALL will have a time looking for them! :o ;D

I got one for my boy, mine must of been a demonic gerbil because it would bite the crap out of you and draw blood. Once it got loose for 3 days it drove me crazy. I finally had enough and gave it to a friend. It then got loose in her house and she had 2 inside cats :o yeah thats what we all thought too, until over a month later when it was recaptured safe and sound. It had been living in a closet. Not trying to be mean or cruel: but my first thoughts when she told me, was if I was her I would been getting rid of 2 worthless cats. She lived in the country and they were suppose to be her mousing cats to start with. LOL

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun for a little while, then Mommy or Daddy has to feed & clean the cage. :-\ Your son has the longest eyelashes...the girls are gonna chasing him soon. ;D

:wink: RR

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it doesn't take very long and they start to stink. also, according to the CDC they carry disease that can readily infect children

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread