Company is Coming!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Hey Gypsy LongLegs:

Friday evening I had the pleasure of visiting a mutual friend in Louisville, KY. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the photos out of my phone so I'll just have to share an old one with you. He was so excited to learn he wasn't that far from you; he whispered in my ear that he'd been saving up for the chance to visit you so I hope your yard needs plenty of fertilizer!

Bo 01.JPG

Attachments

• Bo 01.JPG
    Bo 01.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 356

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well....the garden does need a little...... :D....or I could just scatter your posts on it...because we all know how full of ......fertilizer they are....LOL

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cynangyl said:

You didn't have to laugh Cyn...Gypsy LongLegs is being mean to me and is downright insulting Bo. Just wait til I tell him what she said! :violent1: :laughing9:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Step away from the bottle Wes.....just step away....maybe twelve steps will just about do it....blahahahahahaha

:D :D :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
seems to me there is no insult to Bo if she is saying your stories are more full of fertilizer than he is :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cynangyl said:
seems to me there is no insult to Bo if she is saying your stories are more full of fertilizer than he is :icon_scratch:

Go ahead then...just take her side! :-\

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Lala sister chiming in.... BO would be great company! And we can use some fertilizer I need to start on my garden! Never insult to Wes ::)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I lived closer Wes, I'd be there for a truck load. :thumbsup:

Fossis................

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Gypsy Heart said:
I am pretty sure Bo isn't offended by A Ya Ya Gypsy :D

I don't know about Bo but I sure wouldn't be! :love10:

BTW, I've seen Bo's reaction when a pretty lady gets around him. You might want to put on something like a Nun's habit cause Bo gets.....er........excitied! :o

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wes where does Bo live in the off season ? Just wondered since we have at least 5 circus troops that winter in Hugo ?

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Mental Granny said:
Wes where does Bo live in the off season ? Just wondered since we have at least 5 circus troops that winter in Hugo ?

Bo is part of the "George Cardin" circus company. If they winter there, then you might be able to visit him. If you were to Google "Bo the Elephant" you'd find all kinds of links including owners of the diffeent animals. One thing I discovered is that while everyone thinks there are different circuses, they all intermingle their acts. For instance, you'd find that Bo has performed with Ringling Bros. and most likely, they are all one big consortium. I got confused trying to figure it all out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread