My Valentine Tree

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
This is the very top of our Christmas tree. I keep it up and decorate it for the other holidays throughout the year.

valentinetree.jpg

Sue

OP
OP
smurf-42

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
I won't forget and I'll try to get it posted several days before instead of the day of Easter.

Sue

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think your Valentine's tree looks very nice, Sue. Very original. :thumbsup:

john

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
We had that same 3 foot plastic tree around here forever and the girls did the same thing. Finally got them to say bye-bye to it. Now you're haunting my conscience....

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sue nice tree get alot more use out of it using it for all ocasions don't forget St. Patrick's Day get the little green elf's out will be looking for it Bob :) :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :happy3: :sunny:

OP
OP
smurf-42

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Lowbatts said:
We had that same 3 foot plastic tree around here forever and the girls did the same thing. Finally got them to say bye-bye to it. Now you're haunting my conscience....

Sorry that I am haunting you.

labradoodle of pa said:
Sue nice tree get alot more use out of it using it for all ocasions don't forget St. Patrick's Day get the little green elf's out will be looking for it Bob :) :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :happy3: :sunny:

Guess I will have to go buy stuff to make it into a St. Patrick's tree. Not sure if I can find green lights, so will keep the white lights on it.

I do have what I need to make it into an Easter tree including pastel lights.

Sue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions