mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to take a picture, but I cannot get a picture of the cold - a high of 4 degrees (my thermometer fogged - or frosted - or froze - up)

Of course, I'm off work today - of course it would be 50 degrees less than it was when I had to go to work. :P

B

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
oh he did , then he hit the next jump and did a barrell roll. my boy took the picture of his buddy hitting the bumps. i thought he got an awesome shot while he was skiing beside him. I like how you can see the kid looking at the ground.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
kiddrock these are some good pics. That is a pretty good trick with that flip. On the one reply where you said that
you have done it too but not intentional; that was funny cause I can relat to that. LOL

Good post, thanks for sharing your family fun.

Ray

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's like what I was thinking about last real ice we had I hit it and went straight down on my arse nothing cool or graceful about it! And nothing to grab hold of except the car which I had started to defrost while I did windows! And it had ice all over it ! Geesh I thought I'd never get up! :)

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
the other day was the first time in about 15 years that i have been back skiiing my sonalways told me how good he and his friends are. i never seen them do things like this before. i was amazed. he must be ten feet in the air and upside down. the videos are just as awesome but this still picture amazes me most. as far as falling down on ice i can relate one time i fell on my back scooted up quick before i looked like an idiot as soon as i got up back down again. i was lucky i didnt get hurt because i was in the woods by myself. kidd

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
as you can see my youngest pulling the sled uphill . this is the first step to learn how to ski. she has taken the second and third steps which are the rope tow and chair lift. i can say she now can ski by herself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread