RainDrop Art

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After our last heavy rain shower yesterday afternoon the sun finally came out and I looked across the street to the playground and saw this rainbow of colors from the sun hitting the raindrops on the monkeybars. I was not sure the photos would show what I see and they do for the most part although I did see Blue drops but they did not show up in the photos. (Shot through my living room window to about 150 feet away at the playground)

Don

Attachments

• Raindrop Colors.jpg
    Raindrop Colors.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 198

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Wow Don, That's a great eye for the picture! I really like it, looks like Christmas lights. We have to keep those eyes open, there are treasures everywhere. :wink:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good pic! WTG. I don't know too much about digital pics but maybe you have a filter on that blocs the blue. Try shooting RAW,if you have that setting. Those that know such things say raw is more... what you see is what you get. Good pic though. TTC

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's different, 'Good Eye'. :thumbsup:

Fossis................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread