Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like those. When I was in the 6th grade in school, we all went out and set out tulip bulbs in the flower bed on the east side of the school. They probably don't promote that sort of thing nowadays.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
RGINN said:
I like those. When I was in the 6th grade in school, we all went out and set out tulip bulbs in the flower bed on the east side of the school. They probably don't promote that sort of thing nowadays.
Thanks RGINN. Sounds like a good school project,but your probably right about not doing that stuff anymore.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Ron & April said:
Beautiful!!! Both are nice but that last one looks like it could be an ad for bulbs in a magazine. :icon_sunny: :thumbs up:
Thanks Ron! You know what we have went through this last year,so when I planted these last fall. I was hoping they would come up and remind my Wife and me that a new beginning has begun. They were cheap bulbs,but they sure were colorful 'Hope your show last weekend went well for you and April.
Ed

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
Great looking tulips! :thumbsup: Here's a pic of mine from last week. Starting to look a little gnarly now ;D

Attachments

• tulip2.JPG
    tulip2.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 176
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
MEinWV said:
Great looking tulips! :thumbs up: Here's a pic of mine from last week. Starting to look a little gnarly now ;D
Beautiful,they look great against the brick! Looks like you have some Bleeding Hearts in the background,take a shot of them and post it.
Van

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tulip photos are great, shame they don't stay if full bloom for a very long period, of course here at my place, the deer wiped out ever Tulip bulb on the property except for one small group that comes up each year inside the perimeter of a big Lilac Bush. :wink:

Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread