nighttime moon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 266

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
July 20th 1969 I was... lemme see here... ummm ~ 14 years old.

One of my pals had a really big telescope, well, what we thought was a big telescope. We had a wonderful clear night and we set it up in the yard. We looked and looked, sure we would be able to see something. The rockets firing, all the dust getting kicked up - something!

Well, we didn't see them landing on the moon, but it is a nice memory of times past.

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Muleskinner and 4H. I never leave home without my camera. I play with all the manual settings, I average 200 pics a day and only about 6 to 10 make it. I am beginning to take orders from friends for prints. The max size my printer can do is 8"X10". Since I don't like using glossy photo paper, I use Matte Paper, and fix the ink with crafters matte finish clear coat. Works pretty good, I just spray lightly, and let 'em air dry. Looks funny down here in my space , clothes lines with pics hanging on them. When I use 10mp for pics, you can have them blown up to 20"X30" poster size. I think Kinko's can do that, but I don't know how much they charge.........NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a few of my shenanigan's. Was trying to make my new avatar. These are the ones that didn't make the cut......NGE

Attachments

• I wonder what this does.jpg
    I wonder what this does.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Help my finger\'s stuck.jpg
    Help my finger\'s stuck.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 181

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hi there, NGE, those are pretty nice shots of the moon. You are doing good with your photography.
That must be quite a sight don there with all those pics hanging up. LOL

Thanks for sharing and have a good day,

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread