Funny Furry Friends ( and they talk too )

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny Furry Friends ( and they talk too )

These critters are just a few of what I collect. Dagnabbit, SHUT UP! Oops, sorry, I was hollerin' at one of Them, it woke up and said cock-a-doodle-doo :laughing9:. Occaisionally they do that. Only the big ones converse with ya, the little ones are quiet lil' fellers. They are called " Furby's " Most were made in 1988 by Tiger electronics. They originally cost between 30 and 80 bucks each, but now I get them for 50 cents to 3.00 each at Garage sales. I have a friend that finds them at sales for me occaisionally. My friend just gave me Santa Furby last night. :hello2:. There is a website devoted to these critters, if ya want to find out more about them just google Furby's..........NGE

Attachments

• funny furry friends.jpg
    funny furry friends.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 206

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Funny Furry Friends ( and they talk too )

Pretty cool, nge. That red feller on the top upper right ain't a Furby, though, is he?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

NGE you crack me up man. Yeah, when my kids had toys that would talk it would drive me nuts. Now what would really freak you out is when you'd pull the batteries and they still did it! lol

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

The guy in the upper right (tickle me Elmo) laughs too much, but he always was a camera ham, sneaks into alot of my photo shoots. Next project will be to get 350 Teen-age mutant Ninja turtles to hold still for a shoot, then there's the Pez dudes, don't think I can begin to get 753 of them into one pic, they're just too sweet. Pookie "princess of Rust" would love them, as she is a "PezHead" also. I got the Turtles by accident, they were included (unknowingly) in a box lot I got at an auction. They sell on Fee-Bay for about 3.50 each. But, I am not into selling on feebay.......NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread