NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Got up very early this morning, because we were supposed to have early storms and I wanted to go dirt fishin'. So with camera on the tripod I took these shots....Enjoy!.........NGE Oh, I almost forgot, I saw this new kind of tree in my town here in Michigan, I call it "the telecom palm"

Attachments

• redford sunrise 2.jpg
    redford sunrise 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Redford Sunrise 3.jpg
    Redford Sunrise 3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Telecom Palm.jpg
    Telecom Palm.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 306

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I love the feeling in these pics, I'm up before the sun often. Really like the first one. I wish there wasn't such an invasion of the telecom palm tho!

ng

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a wintery sky, NGE. I heard [on the news] that Northern Michigan is setting records for the coolest summer weather its ever had.
Beautiful shots!
regards~~sandcreek

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate the telecom palms also. I am in S.E. lower Michigan, too dam near Detroit. Believe it or not, I had to get creative to get these pics. I had to frame out all the city garbage, wires, lights, playground equipment. I was standing in the middle of a large parking lot near one of our fire stations, set up my tripod, and took 37 pictures, only these 3 made it. I put the pic of the telecom palm in here, just to bring people back to reality, and the name I gave it, is my own invention......NGE

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen one of those things before. Hope you didn't get rained or snowed out.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
NGE you did a good job hiding the man-made stuff. The first two look like you were out in the country. I know the windmills that are coming are better for the enviroment,(birds, dunno) but I'm really dreading the day the turbines cover our state. I need to get out and start taking all the landscape pics I can, and soon, because the western half of my county is already targeted for those monsters. Very creative photography now that I know you weren't in the country.

naturegirl

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Got some more pics on my way back from Tampa today, with all the garbage, including the Storm that we drove through in Cincinati.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Naturegirl, I got such a relaxing feeling, looking at those pics.
Very nice..

Molly..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread