My picture perfect day

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Months ago my 9 yr. old niece asked to go rock hounding. I said when the weather was better. She called me last week and asked if we could go this weekend. Absolutely...but only if the weather holds up 'cause all week the 'weather peeps' reported rain in the mornin', sun in the afternoon. We said we'd play it by ear and see how Sunday looked. I called her Saturday afternoon...she answered the phone and said she painted a picture what our day would look like:

Then we agreed to rock hound diva style Sunday afternoon, I mean, cmon she did paint a perfect day :thumbsup:

Here she is in all her rock diva glory! And it was a perfect day...no rain...all shine!

We found loads of geodes...and I forgot to snap a pic, dang it. I'm sure the proud parents will do me proper and get me some pics of the finds.

Attachments

• DSCF0001(1).JPG
    DSCF0001(1).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 256

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
absolutely picture perfect! glad you were able to go out w/ her. & I do hope we get to see the pix of the geodes soon. what fun to have niece that likes to rock hound!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats way cool any day you can take a youngster in the field. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
TnMountains

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it looks like a great time tori! (aka-viber)!!
lol
hope youre well kiddo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread