hole in the ground

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax

Attachments

• jellow jacket1.JPG
    jellow jacket1.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 340

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hole in the ground and the green grass grew all around, all around!!!!!

Be careful - I got the "sting thing" too - and I've been allergic ever since. :headbang:

B

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of these, or rather it found me! I sneaked up and poured about 2 oz of liquid wasp and hornet spray down into the hole. Not one yellow jacket survived! It was right on a sidewalk where kids walked to school. Monty

OP
OP
O

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
i gave this hole a shot of gasoline, seemed to take care of the problem, a few strays the next day and now no activity at all, i'm still watching the hornet nest on the m/home

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even better, shoot acetylene into the hole and then spark it off. Naw, don't nobody try that. I'm irrational when it comes to flying things with stingers. I probably should make peace with all wasps and hornets, invite them over for a beer, and when I got them all together, blow the place up. Honeybees are ok.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
olegoat said:
i gave this hole a shot of gasoline, seemed to take care of the problem, a few strays the next day and now no activity at all, i'm still watching the hornet nest on the m/home
Make a torch out of rags and gasoline on a stake and plant it in the yard after dark . Light it and then disturbe the hornet nest from the side . They will attack the flame and burn off their wings with no risk to you or your home .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread