Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was scouting and came across the deer. The coyotes had their meal and scattered him pretty good. I found the skull and put it on the porch of the hunting cabin. Maybe he is a sign of things to come?

Attachments

• Horns.jpg
    Horns.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Horns 062.jpg
    Horns 062.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 291

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

you have a hunting cabin :o and that's the view you have from the porch :o I hate you :D :D

SS

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Ooh, nice rack! I made a mold on a skull and cast it in bronze, antlers and all. It's a very handsome thing. One can't have too many deer skulls and antlers hanging around. Nice find!

naturegirl

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice set of horns, TnMountains! What's the biggest you've ever killed?
I hunted one year(I don't have the stomach for it!) and killed a nice 9 point. My husband has a 12 point on the wall and my daughter has a big 10 point on the wall.
Here's a pic of our "other" horns that we don't have room for on my living room wall :wink:. I think my husband and daughter would hang them off the ceiling if I'd let them! We've got sheds decorating almost every piece of furniture ;D.
Hope this is the best hunting season you've ever had!
kind regards,
sandcreek

Attachments

• IMG_1862.JPG
    IMG_1862.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 241
OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Silver Searcher. There is a few good metal detecting spots on it. A couple colonial home sites and 2 civil war camps. Its a great place to kick back anytime.
Nature Girl you can have to many. I cleaned out the shelves in my office and stacked these in the living room before they all went outside.
Sand creek that is a nice row of racks ! I like hunting in Oklahoma. We head out to Watonga every now and then. The hogs have gotten pretty bad out there.
Thanks everyone if you got some racks show em :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_2056.JPG
    100_2056.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 236
OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CarolinaDigs said:
To have a view like that :) I love the second pic the best !!

Me too. I like the way it kinda blacked out the horns. I just got back from there we have had rain here for two weeks.Going to be a beautiful fall.

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
That is a nice rack TN, also the others very nice. Pretty amazing the growth that occurs in less than a years time. But then consider...moose and elk. Incredible!
Also a very nice place to kick back. I'm not hearing banjos' in the back ground am I? :laughing9:

BW

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am currently using antlers from some of the deer I have shot as a hatrack. I have a monstrous set from a really big buck that I haven't decided what to do with it yet. So far I just admire it. Monty

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
I am currently using antlers from some of the deer I have shot as a hatrack. I have a monstrous set from a really big buck that I haven't decided what to do with it yet. So far I just admire it. Monty
Monty they are worth admiring. I have great respect for the animal.
bravowhiskey said:
That is a nice rack TN, also the others very nice. Pretty amazing the growth that occurs in less than a years time. But then consider...moose and elk. Incredible!
Also a very nice place to kick back. I'm not hearing banjos' in the back ground am I? :laughing9:

BW

Lol BW What a great movie. It did for the South what Jaws did for the ocean. You know they say you never hear the banjos until its to late ........ :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread