661.6 KB · Views: 278
OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
GroundS.KeepeR said:
I lived in Tennessee about 12 years...1st big snow for since i've been here.. My Wife & Daughter in this pic...
This pic is huge??? i even cut it down to 12.5% ..what am i doing wrong ?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wink:

Attachments

• snowy 092.jpg
    snowy 092.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 272

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep we had a good snow last Friday. In Tennessee our biggest snows are usually in March.
Nice looking family.
Happy Hunting
TnMountains

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Brrr, and it's headed my way.

How much did you get?

Weatherman said 5-10" for us by Saturday evening, 12-24" for Baltimore and D.C.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello GroundS.KeepeR, You have two beautiful ladies there. We have been pretty lucky so far this year. We have not
had a whole lot of snow here where I live We had some twice and lost it. I live in Eastern Mich. at the foot of Lake
Huron. We usually have a bunch at this time. They are predicting a big storm for this weekend, but I think most of
the brunt of it will be south of us again. You might get a little of the bottom edge of it. I hope you are prepared
for what snow and cold you are getting. Maybe you can throw some snowballs and make a snowman maybe enjoy it a little
while you have it. Then go in and have some hot chocolate.

Like they say...When life hands you a lemon, make some lemonade. LOL. I am Not trying to be a smartalec. Just joking
a little bit.

Stay safe and warm.

Ray

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
Excavator said:
Brrr, and it's headed my way.

How much did you get?

Weatherman said 5-10" for us by Saturday evening, 12-24" for Baltimore and D.C.
We didnt really get all that much.. i would say about 4 inc... lol

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
karenray08 said:
Hello GroundS.KeepeR, You have two beautiful ladies there. We have been pretty lucky so far this year. We have not
had a whole lot of snow here where I live We had some twice and lost it. I live in Eastern Mich. at the foot of Lake
Huron. We usually have a bunch at this time. They are predicting a big storm for this weekend, but I think most of
the brunt of it will be south of us again. You might get a little of the bottom edge of it. I hope you are prepared
for what snow and cold you are getting. Maybe you can throw some snowballs and make a snowman maybe enjoy it a little
while you have it. Then go in and have some hot chocolate.

Like they say...When life hands you a lemon, make some lemonade. LOL. I am Not trying to be a smartalec. Just joking
a little bit.

Stay safe and warm.

Ray
Thank you...I was born and raised in Vermilion,Ohio/Lake Erie :D...But i miss it because we dont get much here at all.....Let it snoww :hello2:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoy the snow alot of places are getting snow that don't normally get it and places that do are getting more than normal!

And BEAUTIFUL ladies! They look like sisters! :icon_sunny:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
And BEAUTIFUL ladies! They look like sisters! :icon_sunny:

That's the truth!! Looks like everyone had a little fun in the snow...when those tree limbs start to falling and you get damage to fences, your house, then you lose power. Wonder why I don't like snow...LA is not the place for it, I had my share. :-\

:wink: RR

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just came on the news and said for us to do what ever we hve to .. today and tomorrow its going to start Sunday night and Manday am we're getting 5 to 10 inches now is what they say! I feel real bad for the people where the storms on the East coast are hitting bad! Ya'll stay in and stay safe and warm!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread