All Treasure Hunting
And I'me ready already, pretty flowers. :icon_sunny:

Fossis............

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
fiber fiber teasing us with a vase of flowers was getting ready to pack some clothes and move into your garage if those were growing in you yard darn darn darn darn oh wel they are pretty hopefully we can get out soon i am still a little frozen up here in nw missouri dam snow and ice go away

OP
OP
dirt diva

dirt diva

Jul 4, 2008
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
CZ 7 pro quick silver CZ 70 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olepossum said:
fiber fiber teasing us with a vase of flowers was getting ready to pack some clothes and move into your garage if those were growing in you yard darn darn darn darn oh wel they are pretty hopefully we can get out soon i am still a little frozen up here in nw missouri dam snow and ice go away

Come on down!!! :hello:
Yes,my yard is full of them.
Just picked these to take to my mama.
DO NOT bring that snow and mess with you :o

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Those flowers would have to grow through 2 feet of snow here lol! I just got off from the lake icefishing and the ice was over 3 foot thick and still driving my truck out there. Gonna be awhile before I see flowers as pretty as those so thanks for sharing.

Slipperyjack47

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I went right out to check mine out back, they are buds still, but it won't be long. Friday, 69 degrees, and the air smells like smoke, FINALLY! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

thanks for the cheery pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread