78 KB · Views: 259

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Pennsylvania countryside sure is nice and loaded with plenty of this country's history. Now find some of it this weekend!!

Don

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don in SJ said:
The Pennsylvania countryside sure is nice and loaded with plenty of this country's history. Now find some of it this weekend!!

Don

Thanks, Don, this site is one from my research files. :) The site is circa 1780. :icon_thumleft: If we get permission, it should be interesting.

Kirk :hello:

ZINCLID

Apr 2, 2010
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Mostly Tesoro units-I've owned five of them--but I've used Whites,Fishers,Garretts,Nautilus, Minelab, and Detex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if some of the Amish folks have a detector secretly stashed down in the barn and go out and find some of the goodies that are buried in that soil. My mother and step pop went to Amish country in PA a time or two and said it was really nice experience-I think they bought some jellies or jams and a few other stuff...but they said the Amish didn't want their photo taken because they feel that it would violate God's rules against having graven images and such??? Who knows, maybe that's so...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread