Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Project "Tonka Toy"

RGINN said:
That is too cool. Take it down to Moab sometime. Black and orange would not be a good color combination for historical reasons. I have done some reading, and in medieval times a defeated army, to signal total, utter defeat and submission to the conquering army, would raise an orange and black flag. This flag was embroidered with the letters O, S, and U, which stood for the Latin phrase 'Omnirus Supposus Ubet'. Lexicographers have loosely translated this to mean 'just because we got a team don't mean we can play football'. The conquering army was then allowed to cut the letter 'S' from the flag. (I hope that get's picked up and spread around the misinformation highway)
You're pretty much full of C R A P ;D ---please don't tell me you are an OU fan :tongue3: ????!!! I thought you were a COWBOY???!!! :dontknow: ;D ;D
:hello: Thanks, RGINN for the comments~~~

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heehee, gotta keep the rivalry goin. My son and daughter attended OU. Got a lot of friends who went to OSU. Went to school with Michael Entz who got to be one of the Pistol Pete's. So I got nothin against the Aggies. Naa--aaa--aaa-aaa, not at all. (Seriously, I always thought Stillwater was a better place to live than Norman, just my opinion)

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

sandcreek4 said:
4-H said:
Your husband has great taste!

That is cool :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Mike---He's a 4-wheel junkie.....always lookin for a mud hole. When our girls go for a ride in this thing or the jeep, they always come home covered in mud. :laughing7:
:hello:
Carmon~~
He would thoroughly love to join us!

Attachments

• mudslingers4h.121221925.jpg
    mudslingers4h.121221925.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 211
  • mudslingers4h.121221925.jpg
    mudslingers4h.121221925.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 211

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OSU colors will be great on there can't wait to see the work as it goes along then the MUDD family having a great time !

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

4-H said:
sandcreek4 said:
4-H said:
Your husband has great taste!

That is cool :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Mike---He's a 4-wheel junkie.....always lookin for a mud hole. When our girls go for a ride in this thing or the jeep, they always come home covered in mud. :laughing7:
:hello:
Carmon~~
He would thoroughly love to join us!
Yes, he would! Mud always makes things more fun! ;D
Mental Granny said:
OSU colors will be great on there can't wait to see the work as it goes along then the MUDD family having a great time !
Thanks Evy! We'll post new pictures as soon as we get some.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread