Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's getting pretty HOT in New Mexico

Yeah, that's pretty hot. Good Pic. Poor me, I have to put up with 9 months of shovelling snow and then try to tolerate 3 months of 70 degree summer heat. (I do feel for y'all in the heat, and it does seem to be getting a little warmer, even here.)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good pic, I heard where these first six months have been the hottest on record. :icon_sunny:

Fossis..........

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico

Hey johnnycat,

you sure are right about getting warmer in New Mexico! This has been the warmest year we have had as long as we have lived here (33 yrs). We live north of Quemado at 7500 elevation, and we are a heck of a lot cooler here than some other parts of our state. I haven't seem anything over 90 degrees here as yet.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Neat pic. My thermometer at home read 112 last Sunday. Nothing new for N Cal though

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.

johnnycat,

What you been up to in your neck of the woods? Any good leads for treasure? I'm hoping to spend a couple of weeks in Santa Fe in the fall. Joe

OP
OP
J

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JOE(USA) said:
johnnycat,

What you been up to in your neck of the woods? Any good leads for treasure? I'm hoping to spend a couple of weeks in Santa Fe in the fall. Joe

Not much of anything lately. Have hit a rough spell, (healthwise) the last 9 months. Had to put the, "stagecoach thing" on hold also. Maybe we can try something this fall when you get to Santa Fe.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.

johnnycat said:
JOE(USA) said:
johnnycat,

Not much of anything lately. Have hit a rough spell, (healthwise) the last 9 months. Had to put the, "stagecoach thing" on hold also. Maybe we can try something this fall when you get to Santa Fe.

Sorry to hear about your bad health! Hang in there, we have all the experience on how to score these good leads. To tell you the truth I didn't feel up to making the trip to Santa Fe this last year.(I'm closing on 70 myself.) I may take the RV out there this fall, I hate flying these days! Did you hit a dead end on the stagecoach lead or were you just not up to proceeding with it? Stay in touch. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread