• IMG_4609.JPG
    IMG_4609.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 285

Cobalt*Blue

Oct 9, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Bounty Hunter 3300 w/4" coil
The Grandson has a big smile and is very expressive. It's great that you are sharing interests. hh blue Cibola's rock.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a 'fine young man'. :thumbsup:

Fossis............

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all ... he is a good kid and he was papas huntin buddy. And yep I am proud of him and his little bro Hunter and lil sis Kirstin I LOVE being a grandma.... :hello2:

Attachments

• IMG_4611.JPG
    IMG_4611.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_4610.JPG
    IMG_4610.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 219

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
The kids look great.Jacob must have had a hearty breakfast.Which side of the menu?Just kiddin' and thinking 'bout CTH.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Yep he did eat good that day he had to be there at 11 am took a lunch with him a jug of water an show was at 3 then we went to mcdonalds then back to the theatre for a 7 pm show! He had so much fun !

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah the biggest group of kids was the "pleasure isle kids" they are the ones that turn into donkeys first. Pinocchio was the gorl in the red shorts lol! And yep when ever Pinocchio lied a Urchin ran out with the nose and stuck it on her face. :laughing7:

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Great kids Evy, I bet they are a joy! :hello2: Who put the play on? Do they have year round school there in Ponca? What a great smile he has, looks like he was getting into whatever he was doing in pic#3 :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics. Keep that third one and bring it out to show his girlfriends when he gets older. (heehee)

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No year round school , it will start the 12th of Aug and go to Mays end!
The play is put on by Missoula CVhildrens Theatre out of Missoula Montana they have like 48 teams theat go to 16 countries to pu\t plays on! Our couple was a husband an wife team. The kids loved them young couple Allison and Brian.
And the zombie pic they told the kids pose like one then next pose silly then pose like Charlies angles .... for some of the parents it was a challenge (if they hadn't droped it on rehersal) to see what they were going to do ! LOl But, yes I will show girls Heheeh!

Oh I don't use the Cibola I let Jacob have it after Jeff died an I use Jeffs tesoros !

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Missoula Children's Theater, that's great. You know I love the arts, all kinds. Look what fun he had, kudos to his family for getting him involved too. Yeah, boys his age make the best zombies :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

I bet he cherishes that Cibola too.

Ya'll stay cool,
lisa

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He keeps 2 bounty hunters at his house and I keep the fisher and tosoros here!
I got to take the kids for tryouts and the 2 extra classes and all the rehersals ! It was fun ! Kirstin didn't make it (her mom didn't think she'd tryout) but I asked her if she wanted to and she did, she wants to try for more now! Hunter let them during makeup class make him up as a zombie then I took him to Walmart he loved it ! The arts council pd for this event and we did not hacve to pay for any of it not even comming to the show. All we did was buy him the Tshirt !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread