Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care to be close to nothin when I camp, but if it's free... Very nice pic. Are y'all the camp hosts?

OP
OP
T

travel

Dec 27, 2007
summertown georgia
our son leased this campground you know how it is mom and dad helping out. not far from cleveland ga., dalonaga ga. so if anyone is in the area and needs a place to stay look us up.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
That was beautiful country and I left my fingerprints all over it. I retired in 71 and had 40 acres on Lake Notley,1/4 Mile of lake frontage.
Peanut Carter got elected and raised taxes, said he cut taxes, he did, but re evaluated out of sight so I sold to someone from Wash DC. I got a place back in Alabama near Taladega mtns. and Texas where I live now in a small town, you gotta bloom where you are planted. Oh,the Notley place, is about a mile from the dam, at Ivy Log between Blue Ridge and Blairsville.
I guess you stay away from that lake near you, never know, you may catch something and have to eat it. Thanks for the memories. Gnewt

OP
OP
T

travel

Dec 27, 2007
summertown georgia
you are very welcome, we try to stay away from the lake because fishing is a lot of work. you have to catch it,clean it, cook it, eat it then wash up all that you mess up. but life aint it great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread